Governing Body Member Gerrit Loesch Must Eventually Take The Witness Stand In Child Molestation Lawsuits

by frankiespeakin 142 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Any of the GB can do it....after all they are god's mouthpiece and he will tell them what to say in court.

• Legacy
    Legacy

H,

How a JW thinks is this...that God is perfect but the org. isn't....So what the friends have to see & hear is that, Elders knew of child molestors, & of who came forward to say Brother So & So did it...it's really connecting the dots...To get the friends to say they told Elder or Brother so & so, & was told not to tell the police...that's the meat & potatoes of it. Sure, some brothers where sex offenders, & if no report has been made that they were still doing that, then that's ok...don't guess, the Elders would stand up in front of the stage & announce who is a sex offender, but to have a family come to you & say what has happened & the brother says, shhh, don't tell the police...that's a crime, to know but not tell....2 witness rule...phooey...I don't want the org. to crash & burn, but to make the friends aware that brothers knew but told the families not to say anything, that's what the friends need to know. That families were so afraid of being disfellowshipped they didn't go to the police, that they loved the org. more than their kids...someone on this site also started a topic of why didn't the families go to the police? They were afraid to...& why were they afraid, because they were told not to. The Friends must be aware of the scare tactic & like the Catholics, if it's true, some will stay & some will leave. But again, it's not about anything else as that THEY BELONG TO GOD'S ORGANIZATION....now that's the meat & potatoes of the average witness. That is what floats their boats...& now they are all wearing badges ..JW.ORG. finally a badge of honor...of what they have been waiting for...The witnesses say, God is going to clean his houses...well, I guess, the org. is on his hit list too. I've talked to many of them & they know but they still think it's God's org. with imperfect people....& I want to say so badly, well, that's everyone....there are imperfect folks everywhere...The Org., should have never started pointing fingers at others & then God would have saved them...if they minded their business, & stayed down wind. If you judge you will eventually be judged.

Legacy

• steve2
    steve2

Social science research shows time and again that people always view their own errors of judgement with greater understanding than their enemies self-same errors of judgement.

It's the difference between saying, "Your errors prove you are false, whereas my errors prove I am human".

I genuinely suspect that, while some Witnesses will be deeply and appropriately disturbed over this circused propaganda, most won't; in fact, they will grab hold of it as "evidence" of Satan's hatred of Jehovah's channel of truth. Such is the depth of willful self-delusion over religious beliefs.

• karter
    karter

Loesch should be happy to take the stand and make a defence .

According to J.W.Org they do everything in their power to protect children in the congro.

If they do ever get him on the stand he will just take the 5th.

Karter.

• flipper
    flipper

LEGACY- Your statement, " I don't want the organization to crash and burn, but to make the friends aware that brothers knew but told the families not to say anything, that's what the friends NEED TO KNOW. " Exactly, they DO need to know this. But the JW " friends " getting this information will ONLY come from folks like you, me or others here who are ex-JW's who really care about children's welfare- JW's will NOT be allowed to receive that information from elders or other WT higher ups because then the wT Society would be admitting to a gross criminal mistake or flouting of the laws of the land. And they are TOO prideful to admit to that. So it falls to people like you and me, and others here on the board and elsewhere to expose this criminal child abuse. It's the only way other than social media that any JW's are going to hear about these offenses

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I don't think they will win based from their already acknowledged contempt for the court of this particular case.

Ironically they are hiding behind their own stipulations of how elders are to act with situations of pedophilia in the congregations.

Gerrit Locsh hasn't been seen for awhile anywhere and most people at HQ haven't seen him in his office either.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Loesch will be ducking Process Servers in Der Fuhrer Bunker. Any Bethel Waiters serving him food will be frisked for Court Papers first.

Dam that Zalkin!!!!!!!

• Legacy
    Legacy

@ Flipper,

They do know...as a matter of fact a friend told me of this..& they still say...Jehovah will take care of it...I know none of the elders will ever admit that they knew. So me telling them I have to have proof...Even for me it's hearsay...nothing in my part of the world is being said that any of this has happened...How do I get out there the fact that the elders knew & told the families not to tell...You know this to be true...they need hard core evidence. An elder has to be put on the stand & say...Yes your honor, I knew but instructed the families not to tell the police...straight from the horses mouth...then also say, they were told by the GB's to df anyone who does tell. Where's the transcript with that type of information...A brave enough elder/GB to say, yes, this is what we are told..Abuse cases have been plastered all over the media in certain places...& it's all pointing towards the victims...not the GB's gag order...Again it has to be in Black & white from the org. what do you say ? I could tell you more info. but the conversation happened recently, so you never know who is reading this site...Most folks have no where else to go, or afraid to go somewhere else...No other places say they are God's mouthpiece....that's where the org. shoots themselves in the foot...mistakes will always be made, but don't say you represent God & nobody else does...that's the rub right there...God is not partial...we learn that all the time...so why would witnesses think God chose only them ? That's not a humble attitute...& even if God did choose them....SHHHHH....keep it to yourself...

Legacy

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Legacy, If you click on any of the links leading to Court Docs on these cases you will see FILED DOCUMENTS from all the parties concerned showing KNOWLEDGE. It is no secret. WATCHTOWER DOCUMENTS has these cases & Docs on PDFs.

• sir82
    sir82

Attention lurking JW elders:

If you were personally on any judicial case where a JW child abuser was deemed "repentant" and let loose, and the authorities were not notified, YOU MIGHT BE NEXT.

Do you think the WTS will back you up and support you when you are subpoenaed? Do you think they will "give" you one of their lawyers to help you with your defense?

Or will they throw you under the bus to protect their multi-million dollar country club retreat in upstate New York?

Will you lose your house, your car, all your assets? Will you be bankrupt for the rest of "this system of things", i.e., the rest of your natural life?

Jehovah won't protect you from the consequences of your actions, and neither will the WTS.

The time is now to contact your lawyer and come forward. Your only hope is to get ahead of the issue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit