The long weekend of B.S begins - UK.

by quellycatface 106 Replies latest jw friends

• Daisychaindream
    Daisychaindream

What was the femininity thing about???

• KateWild
    KateWild

What was the femininity thing about???-Daisy

I can well imagine what that's all about.....the WT is sexist and it's a cult.

Kate xx

• 88JM
    88JM

Jeez who's idea was it to put John Andrews on Sunday afternoon after lunch when everyone is already asleep - it seems like he's just rambling, even worse than Sam Herd. I think he's modelling his hairstyle on David Splane though.

Now its the "drama". Can't say I'm all that keen on it just being a video. I know the stage stuff was a bit corny and with bad voice-overs but somehow it was far more engaging at least. The video seems to be such boring camera work - I guess they couldn't afford steadicam.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

John Andrews? Grief - that man can drone for Britain.

You have my sympathy.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'm sure all who attended are feeling spiritually upbuilt

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Well, i believe twickers erupted at the end. From what I saw it was like the olympic closing ceremony, people screaming, cheering and whistling. Was there really a mexican wave?

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Well. The parade of glorious international missionaries went on a while didn't it? Clapping all the time, at ours there was even someone attempting a whoop or two. (maybe a stray American wandered in). :-P

Of course we ARE all brothers, there's no favouritism or hierarchy IS there?

It reminded me of logan's run, I thought they were going to be raptured right there and then!

• KateWild
    KateWild

FB has people cheesed off about the parking and regretting going altogether. Kate xx

• Splash
    Splash

Final figures for England:

Total Sunday attendance - 149,174

Total baptized - 787

Ratio - 0.53%

Splash

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

And DON'T forget that all time favourite saying; "The best Assembly ever."

Barf.

Share this