The long weekend of B.S begins - UK.

by quellycatface 106 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

was listening to the traffic reports on the radio on the drive in, usual gridlock, yes it certainly is wonderful not being there.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

after all he's one of the EIGHT people on earth god deals with directly, right?

Seven.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

dh of h.. rather you than me mate. Thankfully I did not have to go.

I can support my wife in her hobby and social life despite thinking it's all bull.

That is about it, well put !

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Listening to Sam Turd was awful. He is the worst public speaker ever. It was only made worse by the sycophantic laughs at his "jokes".

The traffic has been horrendous. Coaches were only getting out of the car parks at 7:30. We ignored the society, parked 15 mins walk away and are home 70 miles away before some people have got the WTS shuttle bus to their hotel 4 miles away.

Unconfirmed reports are that a brother had a heart attack whilst standing stuck on the foot bridge crossing the A316.

• PrincessCynic
    PrincessCynic

We have elderly relatives travelling hours on a coach each day. Their day is stupid o'clock in the morning, getting home at 8pm if they're lucky. Don't know how they're going to do three days of it. I drove past a coach load of jws this evening and they all looked thoroughly fed up.

Ive seen a few photos, the JW.org logo is everywhere and the link-ups on the big screen are looking scarily Orwellian.

We're so glad to be free of it all this year.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

DHofH, i'm with you all the way mate. Those inane Sammy Turd jokes. Gawd!

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

That drama, all these people wading through a glutinous mass of WT imposed poverty whist beating their chests in agony over their attempts at rescuing one another. The conclusion? They dive deeper into the morass to the point of no return. Happy daze.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Slidin, DHofH ... Fancy some kind of JWN meet up at the convention.... ? Could be odd, could be awkward but I am up for it.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Depends which you are at. We may all be at different exits of the M1.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Twickers. Just sent a PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit