The long weekend of B.S begins - UK.

by quellycatface 106 Replies latest jw friends

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Love to konceptual, but I'm the only 'poztate in my neck of the woods, nowhere near Twickenham I'm afraid..

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

One day soon, somehow.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I have been trying to get DHOH to meet up with me, but he is not giving up his hall. I will be a goo pioneer girl if you pm me your KH DHOH......pls Kate xx

• Laika
    Laika

I got asked to go 3 times, my answers were: no, no and no.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Hell's bells that sounds dangerous. By the the way, my word of the day: fem-in-in-it-ey. (you had to be there)

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Hahaaa sorry miss Kate, just too many variables there to go wrong! I don't doubt YOU at all, but my missus knows ALL my friends and I don't want it to be a wasted journey for you.

I'm not worth it anyway, I'm far more eloquent typing on a keyboard than I am in real life, and that's not saying much really!

Oh and slidin fast,I'm sure one time he added an extra syllable in there, feminininidee!

• bigmac
    bigmac

blimey---this is in England--right--?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Twickers- Ahhhh the memories..

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

fem-in-in-it-ey - class. And to think a bunch of people of going to pleage loyalty to him and his 7 mates at the baptism tomorrow.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Hearing about the speeches given by various GB members at this years conventions, I'll bet those talks were as exciting as watching grass grow. For men that are such so-called 'spiritual' leaders, their comments are usually the lamest and LEAST spiritual as can be imagined. Moronic jokes, sexist and homophobic ramblings, boring stories. Who can even stay halfway awake during that rubbish?? It's mostly aimed at the 75 I.Q. mental level. I would LOVE to see some quotes from those jackasses' speeches. Did anyone write them down??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit