The Outing of Faders Rears Its Ugly Head Again

by zed is dead 178 Replies latest members private

• Caedes
    Caedes

Caedes, based solely on the resemblance of our avatars, and the fact that we both challenged him on several of his claims, I think he [Focus] was convinced that we were one and the same person. He PM'd me once and made that suggestion.

Eden, apologies if you got dragged into our little tiff. I did read what you had said about the PM on another thread and I had meant to say that I was wondering if Focus had me mixed up with someone else. I felt me not saying anything was the wisest course of action at the time.

Certainly he said things which I knew weren't me so I was concerned that he might be harassing someone else. I use the same methods as those suggested by wing commander to retain my anonimity here and elsewhere, including the one about not putting photos online. Glad to hear he only PMed you.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Just wanted to say that the apology posts on FB went to my Wall because it's a "neutral corner" so to speak.

Love to all my aposta-friends.

• warehouse
    warehouse

hmm, very interesting thread

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I've watched and waited for the AAWA to get their shit togther for over a couple of years now. I see, time and again, them completely failing to deliver on their mission statement and I've had enough. I've seen close friends (including Beth Shan and Loosie) get screwed over by certain key AAWA members and the leadership has done practically NOTHING. I've been hearing over and over again how the AAWA leadership REFUSES to take responsibility for individuals volunteering volunteering on their behalf, saying that it's not their problem. Well, I've got news for you: it *IS* your damn problem! You *ARE* responsible for the actions of ALL the volunteers who work in your name! The AAWA leadership needs to do more than just put their foot down when it comes to the actions of a few rogues, they need to put their foot up the asses of said rogues! BUT, I guess that's not really going to happen because AAWA is rotten to the core and they're beyond help... But, what the hell... In about a year or so there isn't even going to BE an AAWA to fight over... The ship is sinking and the rats are leaving...

V665V665

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

V665,

I am glad you are awakened to TTATAAWA.

zed

• rip van winkle
  • Pink Floyd
    Pink Floyd

I just went through my friend list on Facebook And deleted a bunch of ex jw's. I don't need this BS in my life. My childhood was awful enough growing up JW, and now people are outing each other??? Smh..wtf?

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

This outing of people is really sad. It really is unjustifiable to me too. I just want to say to anyone who may know me I would NEVER EVER under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE OUT YOU. Your secret is something I would take to my grave.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

I am calling for an immediate resignation/dismissal of Bo Juel Jensen and Julia Barrick Douglas from AAWA.

We have started a petition on Facebook if anyone would like to join.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Thank you Zed for posting this thread. For me, it was a final thread.

Thank you Simon and Angharad for this site and for all the info this site has provided.

Honestly don't know how you have tolerated this kind of drama as long as you have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit