The Outing of Faders Rears Its Ugly Head Again

by zed is dead 178 Replies latest members private

• blondie
    blondie

"they are just volunteers, we can't control them, nothing to do with us"

Not a reason or excuse for not having any responsibility if they give/gave her access to confidential information or connected her name to AAWA making her actions attributable to AAWA if they knew she had outed people in the past.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

" Yeah, pack mentality at its best silly. Well done you achieved your aim."

You're damn right I did.

Those who don't know me very well will learn that I usually get what I set out to achieve.

Let's have some champagne.

• fizzywiglet
    fizzywiglet

There's always that one die-hard apologist, lol (I knew there would be, and I suspected it would be venetian). Committing actual crimes and breaching a fader's security, and that of their family? Then trying to cover it up (again)? Meh. How dare you pack of wolves attack poor widdle AAWA? You're just stirring the pot. You just have some personal vendetta. You shoudn't cause divisions! That's way more important than laws and regulations protecting individuals! Pfft. Go soak your head. AAWA are grown-ass adults. They want to play incorporated nonprofit, they can take what comes with it. See, when you're a legal corporation, then you have to abide by these things called laws! Yay! And when you don't, people get understandably pissed about it.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

I've had a number of "AAWA volunteers" that have fancy titles message me to tell me they don't support AAWA anymore because of this and that their actual position at AAWA is a joke, with nothing happening.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Venetian,

Julia should have resigned a year ago, after she outed Besty on the AAWA board. Julia (and you) can find sympathy between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.

zed

• bigmac
    bigmac

its all over now folks

move along now--nothing to see here.

• venetian
    venetian

Bigmac

• venetian
    venetian

Bigmac yep!

• venetian
    venetian

That's why I dont post here much bigmac, there's a pack mentality that rears it's head at times that sours the good done by the more level headed ones on here.

Beth shan, you lack graciousness. This thread says more about you than it does julia.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

It is also becoming very obvious that venetian is a wAAWAh shill. She only posts about defending their indefensible acts. She is their Karl Rove.

And I do not blame Beth Shan for the way she is reacting. She was outed, you twit.

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit