• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

I just receieved an apology from Julia.

That's a good start.

Too bad I won't get one from AAWA.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Beth... remember me?

Hey... just wanted to apologize for telling you to "chill"...

I am not a bad person, ask Kandi or any of the other admins on the FB group.

Can you unblock me? I miss your memes.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

"We recently had an older poster, Focus, threaten to out another poster in real life to those who knew him. I applaud Simon for nipping that in the bud and banning Focus from JWN. I hope he did not follow through with his threat. If he does, his name will be indelibly etched on my shitlist."

What a Cowardice & Immature thing to do by Focus. Good Riddance he's gone.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Did she apologize privately or on her page for all to see?

Has she resigned from aawa or been removed?

Has aawa distanced themselves from her?

Aawa needs to apologize to you, too, beth Shan. They allowed THAT ticking time bomb to continue as a spokesperson in their organization.

• Listener
    Listener

I've seen this sort of thing happen before where someone's real identity was revealed by a person who was being vindictive. This is a shocking thing to do. Unfortunately the lady who outed the poster was mentally unstable and somehow reasoned to themselves that what they were doing was okay. It all backfired on her and she was left with very, very few friends.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

AAWA (Lee Marsh, Richard Kelly) "official AAWA Stance" is that they "cannot control the behavior of their volunteers"

So even though I gave Julia my identity as a volunteer for AAWA and Julia outed me, they won't even do anything about it.

By that logic, I am guessing being a raging alcoholic slutty womanizing lazy ass is ok for a Board of Director

Or that if you are a child molester you can still be a volunteer?

Just guessing here because there wasn't a hell of a lot of organization going on when I was a volunteer.

I think anything goes to be honest.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Here is Julias apology

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Here is mine:

She did try to apologize in Ex JW Recovery 3 group but they wouldnt let her. Ive had her dramatic ass and all her friends and even her poor husband blocked since March. They wouldnt leave me alone. So this has been brewing for some time.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Aawa has lost the last shred of credibility if they claim as the Watchtower does that they have NO CONTROL OVER THEIR VOLUNTEERS!!

THEY ALLOWED HER TO REMAIN IN HER POSITION OF AUTHORITY. AAWA HAS a DUTY and a RESPONSIBILITY to the individuals who volunteer. So when Julia OUTS people its okay.

Now they will say to you she apologized.

I say to THEM it is WAY past TIME TO step up and make This wrong RIGHT.

TIME to remove Julia from AAWA.

I'm talking to you, Lee Marsh.

I'm talking to you, Richard Kelly.

If YOU are unWILLING to remove YOUR volunteer(s) then STFU about WT volunteers. Understand?

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Well I know it wasn't an AAWA official apology because I didn't see Julia flash her badge and it wasn't on an "official AAWA page"

Still waiting for my official AAWA apology.

You're awesome Rip.

Thank you everyone for listening to my rants today. It's been a bad day.

And for the person who messaged me in PM wondering why I would sacrifice my family to out someone?

You might decide to do that too if you got sick of the blackmail and veiled threats.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit