The Outing of Faders Rears Its Ugly Head Again

by zed is dead 178 Replies latest members private

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

"Outing" someone takes guts. Outing someone fucks with some very important things in a person's life.

In the US, there is a word for people who are pushed too hard.............POSTAL.

I'm quite surprised there are more people going "postal" with Judicial Committees.

I think many people would be more than just a little angry about being "outted".

Doc

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Thank you for allowing this to stay Simon. I appreciate you letting me leave my warning.

I'm not the first, I won't be the last but at least some people know what's really going on.

That makes it all worthwhile

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Oh and if anything happens to me please tell the police. Her friends are making vague threats towards unknown people on FB. Not enough to go to the police with yet....

• Dagney
    Dagney

(I'm having flashbacks.)

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Zactly!!^^^^

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

That is truly disgusting behavior.

• blondie
    blondie

So is this jwmeme site associated directly with AAWA or is it another ex-jw DB or website that happens to have this person on both?

So it wasn't posted on AAWA?

Did anyone make someone on the AAWA board aware of this terrible post?

Do you have to sign on to meme in order to see this post?

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I'm late to this revelation...... who is this person....and can someone post a rundown/history of what we are talking about?

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Julia Douglas very un-cool

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Blondie, the aawas are aware. This was Julia's fb page. She represents and speaks for aawa. She has this info due to "working" as an aawa volunteer with the person she outed. Second verse same as the first.

This IS a pattern of behavior. She had threatened to out fizzzy wiglet last year.

Not one of them should even dare make excuses for this type of behavior.

And those who want to be leaders should reprimand, denounce and remove Julia once and for all from their group, imo. Stop excusing and defending this behavior; she may turn around and do it to you. Or is that why no one says anything to Jbd???

She has no business having privileged information. People need to know how dangerous her behavior is . I feel very strongly about this matter.

I am hoping that John Cedars will speak out against this behavior as he had been sick with worry about being outed by others ( but was not ) and had previously defended JBD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit