The Outing of Faders Rears Its Ugly Head Again

by zed is dead 178 Replies latest members private

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

What's the part up above that, it looks juicy.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Beth,

Yes that was just "silly." It sure didn't stop her from carrying out the threat though! And she specifically gave her mother's contact information.

It is obvious that this was a planned, premeditated outing. Nauseating!

zed

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Thanks Zed

• Stirred
    Stirred

I'm sorry to read about this. I am so sorry Beth. I hope things work out so that you can retain tour relationship and heal with your parents.

Scary. It was scary for me to come here and i would not be involved with anything associated with my real name, FB, etc. I worry about this happening and I'm sure many here do.

This is very depressing. Crazies to the left, crazies to the right........

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Wait. You were terrified months ago about being outed by the person that finally outed you?

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Yes that is correct.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

So Richard Kelley WAS aware of this potential problem with Julia back in May, and did nothing to protect you from being outed? As one of the founding members of AAWA, it was his responsibility to make sure that you were safe as a volunteer of his organization. He was much more concerned about anything tarnishing the image of the baby borg, than actually doing anything to prevent the inevitable from happening.

Did he offer to safeguard your personal information? I bet not!

Standard Operation Procedure for wAAWAh; wait until way after the horse leaves the barn to close the door. Maybe they will apologize this time? Don't hold your breath.

zed

Beth, I am glad you saved the screen shots!

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

When I resigned from AAWA in May I wrote a post in AAWA Headquarters FB group.

It said I was resigning from AAWA and I warned if anyone from AAWA (specifically) outed me they should expect legal problems.

The post was deleted and no one asked me anything about it, I had to approach Lee and Richard with concerns.

I'm sure I can get a copy of that post from FB if necessary although it was deleted by AAWA people.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

So Lady Lee has her fingerprints on this one too? I thought she was supposed to be the counselor and support person on their board. She is a professional counselor in real life; surely she knows the importance of confidentiality in her line of work. Her cavalier attitude regarding your situation is unconscionable!

It is interesting how they still continue to cover up their mistakes and legal blunders. It truly is an amazing organization. (like the mafia)

zed

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Just a thought, Lee lives in Canada as you do. She has more to lose than you do if you take her to court.

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit