The Outing of Faders Rears Its Ugly Head Again

by zed is dead 178 Replies latest members private

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Yes we feel bad for you that you were outed. No question that was wrong. But we are also concerned that by everything else you are sharing with us is making you look like you deserved it. That puts us in a crises because really nobody wants to say someone deserved to be outed.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

So you feel bad for me because I got outed but I might have deserved it?

I guess that's supposed to make me feel some sort of regret for fighting back...but no I still don't feel that way. I'm proud of myself for standing up for what I believe is right.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Zed one very public example of the taunting going on in the name of AAWA is with William Bowen.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Would you like to share what constituted taunting? I think that is what is confusing some here.

zed

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Sure Zed

Examples of this include her telling me that "a complaint has been brought before the [AAWA] Board" when no complaint was ever made. It was determined that Julia was lying after we spoke to a board member.

Threats to keep quiet about Julia's lies or I would be "destroyed"

Reassurance that she would protect me from others outing my identity

Taunting a suicidal friend by telling her that she "must have talked to Beth" and that she was "off her meds"

Referring to me walking away from her drama and lies, blocking her and everyone close to her and ignoring her (and removing her from my meme group) since March publicly as the "Beth Fiasco"

Being removed from every single AAWA group on Facebook after walking away from her drama and lies [except Headquarters- coincidently Julia does not admin Headquarters), blocking her and everyone close to her and ignoring her (and removing her from my meme group) since March- being removed from these AAWA groups while I was still a volunteer.

Having her close friends telling people that the meme group "makes all Jehovah's Witnesses look like Pedophiles" and that we are "mean to elders".

Telling me and other friends working on non-AAWA projects that our work is "not up to AAWA standards". For no reason that we can see.

Just some of the things that happened before I started badmouthing AAWA and Julia. Although our meme group did mock the sweeping generalizations about the meme group extensively in between.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

How old are you? 15?

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

That's how old I was when I left the Watchtower Society so perhaps I have stunted my emotional growth *insert sympathy card here*

Just kidding!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Life is too short to piss it away on this sort of pointless crap. All you will be doing is harming yourself and those around you by continuing it.

That's me done here.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

I'll take your advice to heart Witness My Fury.

I do see your point of view.

Appreciate you taking the time to reason with me when not insulting me.

Perhaps one day I will return to this thread to apologize for a "lapse in judgement" or some other profound and beautifully written and meaningless flowery and political apology and to say that while Julia was taunting me and my friends my family member was hemmorrhaging out his anus while clinging to his no blood medical directive, which of course I found stressful, and use that as an excuse for my behavior......

Talk to you all later, thanks for listening.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

It seems like there was pettiness going both ways. Another reason to vet social media directors for any organization. It is apparent that a lack of maturity was displayed by both parties.

It still does not excuse outing.

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit