WTS buys £1,000,000 luxury sea-front property in Wales, UK

by Simon 157 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One can just imagine the dismayed look on the faces of the local JWs who live impoverished lives,

when they see this lavish home on the waterfront.

Of course most JWS have no idea how rich the WTS. is in countries like the US, Canada and the UK.

The WTS. is very secretive to the wealth and money handling the branches or HQ are involved in.

For example most UK JWS would shit themselves if they knew the UK branch has 60 million GBP.

sitting in banks and investment companies collecting interest.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Thank you Interested Observer for investing your time and money to get the result of who owns the property.

Simon thank you for posting this in the beginning.

LL

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

If the WTS hacked into a site, that would be a serious crime for such a huge entity. A useful organisation to form would be something along the lines of 'Jehovah's Legal Enforcement Services' of dedicated and professional ex-JW's committed to accurately interpreting the law into useful litigation.

• Ultimate Axiom
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

This probably is just the tip of the iceberg as far as the Watchtower's many sister corporation's that are buying up stuff.

I wonder what the corporation portfolio really looks like under the trained eye of an investigater? With all these different dummy corporation's and stuff, a real shell game of ownership.

I hope they come under some type of investigation by officials that check this sort of thing.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/nation-july-dec13-stephens_10-27/

I wounder if the IRS has its feelers out for this corrupt Non profit threaten with multimillion dollar lawsuit all over the world. I'm sure some red flags are waving for the IRS to have a looky loo at some of their shell game antics.

• designs
    designs

Gerry Simonis the Wt. man with all the $$$ secrets.

• bigmac
    bigmac

maybe the wts will divide it up into timeshares and sell them to wealthy dubs as holiday homes.

i'd just love it if the publicity of this immoral act were to kick start the collapse of the cult in the UK.

younever know-------

• designs
    designs

Don't count on the Wt. to do anything generous or to obvious. How many insiders even knew of this purchase.

• bigmac
    bigmac

i wonder how many UK elders and CO's will be uncomfortable when they find out.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS. operates very much like a business where it looks to place people into certain

positions of responsibility and keep them there, so to accomplish this

they offer perks like money or some other appealing benefits, like accommodations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit