WTS buys £1,000,000 luxury sea-front property in Wales, UK

by Simon 157 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Just wondering if there is any further news on this?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thanks for bumping this nic. I didn't catch it the first time round. Very interesting news, it just goes to show that WT is all about the money. Thanks Simon, Kate xx

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Simon: There are other interesting facts about this that I can't share yet ... but stay tuned! (5/4/2014)

So has it been verified that this is a WTBTS purchase or is it still just conjecture?

• KateWild
    KateWild

It has recently been taken off the market. So I think Simon's info is reliable, it can't be a coincidence. Kate xx

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

So who's name is on the title. I know the WT has done some stupid things in the past, but purchasing that would be taking stupidity to a whole new level. I wonder what an ex life time Bethelite would think about that purchase who is now living in a trailer park in the new mexico desert.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I almost feel insulted that an elder felt obligated to do repairs in a KH, out of his own time and money, because with the new funding arrangement he didn't think the repairs would be done fast enough. Yup he figured the money was gone not only for the repair but also for the unnecessary refurb that was scheduled, but has now suddenly been postponed. All the while they are making bloody purchases like this. It will be interesting to see the spin and justification they can give the R&F on this. Very very silly move WT.

• jgnat
    jgnat

That is, joe, if in the new information age people refused to let such purchases go by unnoticed or unadvertised.

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

watching for futher info

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think Anthony Morris might be getting ready to entertain ancient "worthies" like King David, Moses, John the Baptist and more!! And so they want a nice place for them some where in the land of the duel British/USA world power the seventh beast that goes off into destruction.

Like Rutherford idea to make a nice place for the ancient worthies who get ressurected just before all hell breaks loose at armageddon, so to a little tweaking of the bible passages and we have a spiritual reason for the WT corportion to use funds collected from the rank and file and purchase property as an expression of faith in God's word to make a nice place for these guys to stay rent free and untill armeddon gets blown over and the world is turned into a paradise don't cha know.

• jgnat
    jgnat

How about entertaining less ancient worthies like Berta and Bonnie?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit