WTS buys £1,000,000 luxury sea-front property in Wales, UK

by Simon 157 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

Without proof of purchaser identified, this is a pointless article. I may believe it, but try that argunebt with a dyed-in-the-wool JW. Where's the beef?....the transaction, the naming of the name of the purchaser?

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

Your very 1st word lends itself to a lack of credibility: "APPARENTLY". One of the WT's favorite words to claim "PROOF". No, really, how do you know who bought the joint?

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

Ha.

Why can't the translators sit in an office in Mill Hill and do it there?

Very interesting, and even more so that leaks like this are getting more and more common...

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

*Whistles* Woweee. Stunning property. Beautiful views.

Has the WTS actually bought it, transaction complete, or is it still in the process?

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

I would also like to know the institution in that area that handles transactions so we can find the info pertaining to who purchased it.

Was it a watchtower Corp purchase or someone has it in their name etc... any info to support would prove helpful

• St George of England
    St George of England

The money would be better spent on getting stuff translated into ENGLISH.

Many of us here in the UK are fed up with US spellings, it ruins our kids ability at spelling and grammar.

As Simon says, Welsh is a total waste of time and resources, just to appease a small vocal minority.

George

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Shameless Luxury!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Welsh is a dead language. .... Only 15% of the population read and write it ( 431,000).

Well .... the Organization has translated some literature into Navajo (language of American Native people) with only 120,000 - 170,000 speakers, of those, only about 2.9% don't speak English.

Just another proof I suppose that only JW's are fulfilling Matt 24:14

----------------------

*** yb03 pp. 26-27 Highlights of the Past Year ***
    In the United States, many Native Americans are receiving a witness in their own tongue. Several publications are now available in the Navajo language, including audiocassettes of the brochure What Does God Require of Us? One publisher wrote: “At Navajo Mountain, in the farthest corner of our territory, there is a former sheepherder in his eighties who can no longer see well. His granddaughter asked him if he would like to hear a tape about the Bible, in the Navajo language. He said yes. He got out of his sickbed and went to the couch to listen. If only you could have seen the look on his face as he listened to scriptures from the Bible in his own language. It brings tears to my eyes to relate it. Then he said, ‘Nizhoni,’ which means ‘beautiful.’”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navajo_language

• pontoon
    pontoon

Happy to say "not with my money."

• St George of England
    St George of England

If they have actually purchased it, the title deeds should be available from the Land Registry for £3.00

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit