A farce elder here

by His Excellency 138 Replies latest jw experiences

• cofty
    cofty

I see no reason to resort to any other method to deal with the sheeples

How about decency, honesty or authenticity?

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

jgnat- Not as easy as you suggested, our lives have been destroyed, we have no formal education, no allies outside the JW cage, we see the world from a different lens, and what is more, relationship with family members is largely at stake.

Jane Austen the writer of "pride and prejudice" once said “Angry people are not always wise.” SO do not expect that someone in my shoe would do something differently and still keep families in and sustain livelihood.

“The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache.”
    Marjorie Pay Hinckley

• Laika
    Laika

Public reproving someone is nasty, it's rarely right to shame someone in public. Don't think that it's ok because it's not as bad as disfellowshipping, it isn't.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I see no reason to resort to any other method to deal with the sheeples......His Excellency

........................I Enjoy MY Power Over Inferior JW`s!..

..............................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

cofty- The world is not designed in a format where those who are honest, decent and authentic rejoice and find happiness. Leo tolstoy once said that “It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.". What is good is not always what is right, and what is right is often not always good. Aristotle once said “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” and Salvador Dali added " “Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it.” "

And finally Mark Twain asserted “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure. ”

• jgnat
    jgnat

Did I say your options are easy? It's damn hard work, I know it. You are walking on a razor's edge and the benefits you enjoy today can be taken away in a moment.

• cofty
    cofty

I appeal to you to be authentic, and you reply with Tolstoy, Aristotle, Dali and Mark Twain.

The irony!

cofty- The world is not designed in a format where those who are honest, decent and authentic rejoice and find happiness.

How would you know until you try it?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

His ex wrote: I am aware that no one contemplates suicide after public reprove

Seriously? You know for a fact that no one ever contemplates suicide after public reprove???

You are a self-deluded, pompous sociopath.

I was never publicly- (or privately-) reproved. Yet I was suicidal for the last 4 years of my being a witness.

How dare you suppose to know what people's true emotions are. You are acting recklessly. Your little game will destroy people, their families and their lives.

Still, you think it is all just grand fun.

-Aude.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

HE,

you have quoted, Aristotle, Tolstoy, Twain, Dali etc...

Do you think that doing so adds weight to your obvious duplicity and the way you are drunk with power??

Like the scribes and pharasees, you are "having your reward in full" being praised (in your mind) as the high elder in the cong.

You are just a "big fish in a small bowl...."

You are part of the problem...not the solution.

Sorry for being so blunt, but you appear very confident and capable of handling direct critisism......

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

'so far as my conscience is clean and I sleep well, I see no reason to resort to any other method'
    -- It sounds as though you have surrendered to them, as it were, you've allowed the Watchtower to turn you into a sociopath. You haven't denied any of those points, because you know it, I suspect. And so the cycle of abuse continues.
    'Sustaining your livelihood' has nothing to do with treating people harshly. You may be in a prison right now, I understand believe me, but you still get to choose how you treat your fellow inmates.

(p.s It would be nice if you could try to not use so many quotes, we want to help you, or at least hear how YOU feel and think, not what Mark bloody Twain thought. It makes it look like you are hiding behind someone else, and there's no need to really. Just a thought.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit