A farce elder here

by His Excellency 138 Replies latest jw experiences

• BU2B
    BU2B

He is being just the type of elder they want judging by the Elder school JC video.. No mercy! That is what the GB WANTS! They DO NOT WANT COMPASSION, THEY WANT Heartless! Why play into their hands?

Can you imagine an SS guard who woke up to the NAZI mind control being the harshest, shooting the most innocents, beating and kicking more just to inspire an escape attemt? As if conditions werent bad enough already! History shows us there were some compassionate guards, giving extra food, protecting prisoners.. Then they resigned when they could.. I get what you are doing, but why dont you simply step down instezd of having a personal role in ruining countless lives? What if someone killed themselves because of you?

• Gentledawn
    Gentledawn

Why call him "Hugh" (didn't read every page)? Did he name himself this or are you applying the moniker to him (yes, i know what it means)?

H.E., people have committed suicide because of this gastly cult and its human rights violations (shunning policy).

Here is a former JWN member's goodbye post, right before HE KILLED HIMSELF:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/233951/1/to-date-JWism-has-defined-my-life-and-i-hate-that-TRUTH

In my humble opinion, regardless if you're a troll or not, go eat a steamy pile of shit.

• Gentledawn
    Gentledawn

Oh, and this is a hot one:

If I am eventually caught, I will endeavour to re-connect with them all, dont know when, but time will tell

If you're an elder, there is next to nothing forbidding you from "re-connecting" with anyone whatsoever, dufus (hint: "shepherding the sheep", meaning you can visit/talk to pretty much anyone you like while an active elder).

Wank-ass "elders" anyway. What a bunch of hooey manure. Loved it when my last "shepherding" call consisted of a young buck-ass elder clapping his hands together like a seal when he learned I was going in for an operation. The young man was a complete stranger to me, but was insisting on accompanying my husband and I to the hospital for the surgery. Yeah, no. If I'm going under the knife and coming out completely helpless and discharged to my husband's care, YOU (meaning young punk ass dipwit) are not coming at all. Period. End of story.

Good lord, do these men ever take a hint? He was going to sit around the intake area and annoy people who were already under a great deal of stress. All done in the name of recruitment, no less. Nothing to do with caring for anyone who was already on the inside. What colossal asshat.

• ballistic
    ballistic

The only logical reason I can think of for HE's post is that he really is a JW tying to move attention away from the real damage ordinary JC do, and all the suicides we all know about actually happen, by saying "look, I'm an apostate elder causing havoc", and in such a way, deflecting blame for damaging elders' practices, onto... apostate board members!

Does this sound too far fetched? Well, so does HE.

• perfect1
    perfect1

farce färs/ noun

1. 1. a comic dramatic work using buffoonery and horseplay and typically including crude characterization and ludicrously improbable situations.
  • ballistic
    ballistic

And by the way, HE, your actions "only ended up in public reproof", well I as an 8 year old kid developed nervousness and a nervous tick when someone close to me was reprooved and I wan't even involved.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Just for clarity, if you can't read between the lines... Judicial Commitees do enough damage all of heir own. Why do you think it takes you to make it happen, if not just to attempt to damage the reputation of ex-Jehovahs Witnesses?

• Bucholz
    Bucholz

Wow HE, you should be ashamed of yourself, you deluded sociopath.

• Antioch
    Antioch

If this is a real person, he has all the markings of a true sociopath. I'm not talking to be insulting, I'm talking objectively. The cold calculation, nihilistic world view, and dispassionate focus on self-interest is loud and clear.

I worked with a sociopath once and it alerted me to the danger so I read up on the issue. There is a vast amount of literature about sociopaths who live, work and build lives among us. It is a common business and professional problem.

Is it good to have a sociopath in the JW organization in order to take things to their natural end and force issues by showing how broke the system is? I doubt it. There is probably no net value at all and most likely more harm is done in the name of showing the JWs are harmful. You can't wreck the ship unless you're driving it. And an elder is not driving this ship. Furthermore, joining a Congolese murder squad to prove that murder squads are bad is just delusional. We don't need extreme elders to prove that the JWs are screwing up lives. That is folly.

His Excellency,

I call on you to stop hiding behind your self-delusional reasoning that you are somehow doing something that contributes to eradicating suffering. You're not Tyler Durden. Admit you're doing it for your self-interest. Start taking measures to become independent. Then find ways to reduce suffering in this world that doesn't include some strange plot to catalyze people's lives through allegedly anti-dote type suffering.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

His Excellency is full of bovine excrement. If you examine his history, he started out saying he was from a third world country that they only make 50 cents a day in. I have no idea if anything he says has been the truth.

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit