A farce elder here

by His Excellency 138 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This is the place i expected to be least condemned...... His Excellency

With regards to the jc, It was a case of fornication, I will handle the matter to the letter. My position is that, the more cruel elders are, the easier it is to awaken people and let them see how dysfunctional the borg is. The more compassion elders manifest, the more difficult it is to make the sheeples see the hideous nature of this cantakerous organization. So my stance is to make life as difficult as possible for whoever crosses the JW line, so as to inspire hatred for the organzation and keep them far away from the borg.....His Excellency

......................................................Your Suprised at Being Judged.....Because..

....You Sit In Judgement Of JW`s......................................Then Do Everything In Your Power

.......In A WBT$ Kangaroo Court...................................................To Ruin Their Lives..

................................................................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• freddo
    freddo

HE - You are one twisted self serving piece of work.

I call bullshit. A JC is formed that you are on but not until May? Over two weeks away? With a self proclaimed little goosestepping elder like you involved? And you have used JC's to turn 7 publishers against the organization? In the six months since you say you were appointed? Right.

• DJS
    DJS

Hugh,

The sheeple will stay shackled until they open their eyes. Harshness MAY work get some to open their eyes to the Borg, but is it worth it considering the negative affects? It seems that everyone on this site disagrees with you on this point. Many of us were also elders, so it isn't like we don't understand. Most of what you say has credibility; this part doesn't. "Go and sin no more" is where all of us think you should be right now. You have time to re-direct. If you are an elder as you say, and if you are sick of the Borg as you say, be what they aren't, which is kind and gentle. By being harsh you are emulating the dark lords in the Dark Tower.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

"However since knowing TTATT I have been looking for a subtle means to deconvert him without any problem coming out of it."-- You asked this a year ago. You now seem to enjoy turning people into 'angry rabid apostates' with no regard for the pain that you cause..
    What changed? Were you treated badly by someone?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/250561/1/Does-anyone-have-experience-with-de-programming-a-bible-student

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

From what you have told us here, you are not somebody who exactly would inspire trust from others:

- it would seem that the moment anybody or any thing ceased to bring any benefit to you, they would be flung aside and stamped into the dirt.

In fact, if I had to have any dealings with you or anybody else of your kind, I would be walking around with a bloody great steel plate tied across my back!

Bill.

• cofty
    cofty

His Ex - You refuse to leave because of the trauma it would cause in your personal life and relationships and yet you are doing everything in your power to impose that same trauma on others. Hypocrite.

Be the kindest, most compassionate, least judgemental elder you can be. Then leave.

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

Upon coming to terms with the TTATT. we all take different paths with our new found knowledge. Some diassociate while others may fade, but still others make a completely different deciision based on their personality, their value-system and their personal circumstance.

So JUDGE no one, In the words of Mark Twain “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” I am holding fast to what I believe and you all reserve to do otherwise. In the words of Aristotle " “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought or behaviour without accepting it.”

• cofty
    cofty

In the words of Aristotle " “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought or behaviour without accepting it.”

Don't flatter yourself. You are attempting to make a virtue out of a vice.

The ends do not justify the means.

• DJS
    DJS

Hugh,

We all have seen and experienced the lasting harm of the Borg, directed by the Dark Lords in Brooklyn. Your entrenched stance is your prerogative; you won't find allies to it on this site. Good luck.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

HE-- You kindly told this person to 'take heart'. Now you could be leaving countless people in the same emotional state. Please read the first post. This could be written by a victim of one of your JC's.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/246217/1/I-Got-disfellowshiped-wana-die

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit