A farce elder here

by His Excellency 138 Replies latest jw experiences

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

cofty- A lot of awakened JW have tried your method with no result. How many people have you personally helped out of this hideous cult?. How many have you personally made see that the WT is dangerous and a dark place?.

Of course, It is obvious you are limited to what you can do and this will definitely restrict the coverage of your outreach. I have personal access to both insiders and outsiders and I wield authority in ways that affect how people view the organization. I have seen result, and I still keep seeing result.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

By the way you even say things like "I wield authority", it is clear that you actually have a power trip complex going on!
    It wouldnt matter what world you were in in...you have some need to be the "big Boss" and control others!

You are just a control freak, and you are trying to justify it in some way!

Seriously, I hope you get caught out dude.... You are not helping anyone....

• cofty
    cofty

A lot of awakened JW have tried your method with no result.

What method?

How many people have you personally helped out of this hideous cult?.

I took at least 4 adults with me including another elder and that also involved at least 4 children of those families.

I was a compassionate elder who was close to people. When I discovered it was false I left regardless of the cost. That is what it means to be authentic.

I have no idea how many have been helped by my threads here but I know of one or two for sure.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

His ex wrote: As JWs we live in prison, and the worst inmates are those who know TTATT and cant get out

Bullshit.

You are taking the arrogant, lazy route. You are not in prison. You are not an inmate. You are a psychopath who is abusing the 'flock'. You do not want to make the effort to leave and get a job that pays enough for you to support yourself. Millions and millions support themselves. I am one of them.

You *can* get out. Anybody can. There are consequences, but that is true with any decision we make.

You *choose* to stay. And worse, you choose to stay and add to the burden of those who feel they have a 'home' in the org. How dare you.

You are not excellent. You are an ass.

-Aude.

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

stuckinarut2- Please Take your frustration and animosity to Brooklyn. i am no match for irresponsible argument. You can also walk into any Kingdom hall to vent whenever you feel disgruntled. I am not an outlet to discharge your resentment with the borg.

I have helped people in my own ways and on my own terms and the strategies employed have proven efficient. I will repeat again and take my word for it: I WILL SHOW NO MERCY TO A DUB, extending phony compassion, showing artificial love and those reasonable virtues have kept this hideous scheme running for many decades and it is high time we devised a different strategy to break the rings and tandems of the shackles.

I do not expect you or anyone to do thesame. Because our circumstances and our inner moral compass are constructed differently. I made a solemn promise to my self not to EVER EVER convey the idea that the watchtower organisation is a kind place to be either in my speech, in my attitute or in my conduct.

SOme of us will destroy the watchtower, whoever is lurking should be aware that people like us exist inside the organisation and they can draw their conclusion in whatever direction, but the truth is that the conclusion in whatever way wont mirror the watchtower well.

• cofty
    cofty

I have utter contempt for your insincere tactics. I am out of this conversation, you are making me very angry.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Dont do the "divert and swtich" mate!

Our frustrations with 'brooklyn' have nothing to do with calling you the dirtbag you are!

Seriously, you come on this forum and blow your trumpet ahead of you thinking you will get sympathisers??

You need to man up and be prepared to have people call you the lowlife you are!

When you finally leave / or get kicked out, you will find that you are truely alone...because you wont have supporters on this forum anymore either!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I appeal to you to be authentic, and you reply with Tolstoy, Aristotle, Dali and Mark Twain..The irony!.....Cofty

...................................."His Excellency" Fiddles A WBT$ Tune..

........................While He Enforces WBT$ Rules,That Destroy JW Lives..

..............................................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

The longer I remian an ambassador of the watchtower, the farther people will be from the organisation. Even some bible students and interested ones are also feeling the heat. Although in a completely different way.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

even your name on this forum shows your arrogance

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit