A farce elder here

by His Excellency 138 Replies latest jw experiences

• talesin
    talesin

Don't feed the troll *yawn* You are lying. It's so obvious to anyone whose FIRST language is English .... it's your "third" language,,,, really? LOL!

I'm surprised no one else picked up on that ....... especially considering your quotes. I know qute a few Arabs whose 'third' language is English (after their native language, first comes French, then English), and you ain't one of them.

First spotted as a liar by Jgnat's most excellent catch here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/experiences/245501/1/My-Story-The-story-of-Struggle-in-the-midst-of-Civil-War#.U1X0p_ldUac

t

• talesin
    talesin

lol @ Zed! I had only gotten to page 3, and made this post.

Just read your comment ........... great minds think alike!

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

You state that "In all the JCs I have sat, I have always ensured the decision ended in a public reprove."

But at the same time, you state you were appointed 6 months ago.

Have there been THAT many JCs appointed, THAT many cases of violating the standards in half a year's time?

Makes me VERY doubtful as to whether this is a true case or not.

• talesin
    talesin

He's been winding people up, OldHippie, and I can't believe people were buying into it.

Hey, Miz, is that YOU? Please, I hope not. ;0

• ballistic
    ballistic

Jeeez, thankyou Talesin for pointing this out. What a waste of everyone's time and effort on this fool.

• talesin
    talesin

NP, Ballistic. I just hate that. :)

xx

tal

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

thank you, talesin - and poor me, who believes EVERYONE is talking truth here ..............

• talesin
    talesin

I hear you .... it took me a while to adjust to it, but now I like to spot these types of manipulators. It's just mean, and that's why you don't see it. Perhaps you just don't look for the meanness in people. And that's a good way to be. :)

t

• tornapart
    tornapart

Is this for real? Just take the word 'elder' out of the title...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit