this site sucks! its just a buncha athiest on soap boxes.

by crossquestions6995 167 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

OP - Opening post

• jhine
    jhine

Cheers , Cantleave der

Jan

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

My, my, my........counterfeit Christians complaining about atheists, and vice versa. That's the beauty of The Truth in that we don't have a lack of unity. 8 million strong and in unison serving the true God all the while speaking the pure language. No backbiting, arguing, debating, speculating, criticizing, etc. Nope, just love, and worship done with spirit and truth.

• cantleave
    cantleave

8 million brainwashed fools is nothing to be proud of.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" No backbiting, arguing, debating, speculating, criticizing, etc. "

Apparently this nice guy (lol) has never been to a kingdom hall LOL

The organization was built on a backbiting / arguing / crtiticizing drunk. Of course, you are not aware because you are not capable of doing any research that doesn't come from a CD or jw.org.

I still would like to know if you Stand for Pure Worship... have you confessed to the brothers in your hall that you have committed a judiciary offense by spending time and openly communicating with known disfellowshipped people as well as ap[ostates. You are hindering the flow of Jehovah's spirit within your own congregation. All the issues that are going on and all the blessings being deferred from your congfregation are YOUR FAULT. You are a hindrance to Jehovah's sopirit flowing freely. If you are not condfessing this sin Jehovah will not listen to your [pprayers so essentially you are not a part of "The Truth" until you confess.

You can ignore answering me but if you are really a JW you will stop posting here immediately and confess your sins

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

SFPW and the majority of pompous JWs wouldnt know truth if it bit them on the ass.

You are the victim of mind control and manipulation matey, time to wake up.

• jhine
    jhine

SFPW , have you not read anything about the Watchtower posted on this site ? The only reason for the "unity " is that no one is allowed to disagree on pain of losing everyone that they hold dear . Many do have real concerns , as shown by many on this site , they just cannot say so because of fear of being disfellowshipped . Many on here are still "in " only for that reason . You probably worship with people like that only you do not realise it , because they cannot make their true feelings known .

Jan

• Suraj Khan
    Suraj Khan

My, my, my........counterfeit Christians complaining about atheists, and vice versa. That's the beauty of The Truth in that we don't have a lack of unity. 8 million strong and in unison serving the true God all the while speaking the pure language. No backbiting, arguing, debating, speculating, criticizing, etc. Nope, just love, and worship done with spirit and truth.

Come on. Really? Really?

Almost all of us remember the political intrigue, rumormongering and even suicides in the Kingdom Halls firsthand. I remember all three. This particular suicide especially haunts me: It was in 1984. A brother from our congregation was starting to fade and his believing wife threatened to leave him and take their young children with her. The elders made it clear that they backed her, and rather than fight, he walked into an oncoming train. The congregation broke up soon afterward.

Your paragraph might fly in a door-to-door recruiting speech or a Bible study, but we know better. We've lived the life and we've seen the backbiting and crticizing for ourselves. My God, you even speak of a pure language...a pure language wouldn't have to be CHANGED every few years, would it?

Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound?

• chrisuk
    chrisuk

SFPW - indded 8 million strong, but I wouldn't mind betting that the amount of ex JW's is twice maybe three times that number. 8 million all believing a truth that will no longer be a truth in 10 years time, and when said truth is changed you will all start believing another false teaching for x amount of time. All in unison believing false teaching, and at the same time criticizing people who have held the same basic beliefs for centuries, calling THEM counterfeit Christians. Oh the irony.

Speaking of unison, isn't it great how all the JW's worldwide received their copy of the NNWT at the same time...Oh wait they didn't did they. Only a select few. Backbitting? I know of plenty of backbitting, speculating and criticizing that went on over that issue alone. Sisters who had spent 25 years pioneering but had to stop due to poor health were not invited to the AGM while young 18 year olds atended. Yup nothing like unison.

criticizing? Why don't you try telling the elders, and for that matter your whole congregation that you're taking part in discussions with apostates, on apostate sites, and see if there's really no criticizing.

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"By being so closed minded and parading ur ignorance about the bibles historical accuracy and the existance of Jesus." - crossquestions6995

Care to explain this one?

Everyone can have an opinion, but you have to be ready to accept that it may be wrong and misguided and in need of correction. And that's not an opinion.

Unfortunately, too many people have beliefs that are rigid and not open to criticisms or challenge. People can't critically analyze and evaluate all available information, making decisions, including those involving their beliefs, based on thought, facts and reason.

No one likes to hear that the things they strongly believe are wrong, but it's a disservice to all of us if we can't be open to the idea that we are wrong, and open to learning something new or the real facts for that matter.

Ismael

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit