The Sparlockian Voice is racist!!!

by rip van winkle 122 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

uh oh, they have sKally to contend with now........... good luck with that, AAWA, and YOU GO sKally!

Tal

I can heard sKally's laughter now.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Funny stuff..

skally is no Troll..Neither is Hell Puppy..

They`ve got their hands full with the sKallyWagger..LOL!!..

Why not just properly answer her?!!..

.............................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    fizzywiglet - "Of course, they've offered no defense for Dick Kelly's constant flubs at all, and he is a founder/officer/board member. I love how his blog comments are always vapid, self-congratulatory driveling tripe about how "remarkable" he and AAWA are, or how he's been "deluged" with positive comments."

I don't know too much about Kelly. Can you sum up who he is?

• talesin
    talesin

MrsJones,,, YUP!

And OUTLAW,, true dat re HellPuppy.

:D

• Stealth
    Stealth

I don't know too much about Kelly. Can you sum up who he is?

I was wondering if he is any relation to Keith Kelly (once a WT heavy)?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Simon - "Wow. That's from a supposed "support" organization to help people who are abused???"

When I first skimmed Zed's cut-and-paste, I though Tommy-Gunz was some asshole who'd logged on just to stir up shit.

Then I realized that he was the AAWA's voice in the newsletter.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

And OUTLAW,, true dat re HellPuppy.

Hey Tailsin!..

Anybody who knows the pup is going to laugh at those comments..

He`s a good guy,thinks about what he`s going to say..

He can be pretty dam funny,he`s as messed up as Shamus..

LOL!!..

........................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Yes vidiot- tommy Gunz is co editor of the sparlockian voice and the author of the demeaning , racist titled " Engerish Prease" column.

• fizzywiglet
    fizzywiglet

Vidiot, Dick Kelly is the Secretary-Treasurer and "Interim President", plus the only remaining original corporate officer, I believe. Actually, I have a feeling he's behind the deleting of critical comments. Tommy and Renee were responding to people, albeit rudely, unprofessionally, and inappropriately. Dick never responds to critical comments. They just all disappear at once together, and then Kelly posts about how he's been "flooded with praise" and "heard no negative feedback". This is not new. It happened on their disingenuous "apology" blog, too, when people called out some of their lies. All of the critical comments were deleted, Kelly then posted something like, "By apologizing, we are so unlike the Watchtower..but then, we are AAWA".

Actually, this is pure speculation, but I'm thinking Cedars and Kelly probably had a falling out. Since Cedars doesn't exist on paper, and Barb Anderson split, Kelly holds the keys to the whole thing, officially. The incorporating paperwork is all registered under his name and address.

Anybody else thinking it was a coup?

Not that I see much difference. AAWA is failing about as miserably without Cedars as it did under his "leadership". The tone was set in the beginning, and it's only gonna get worse. Being passionate about a cause isn't enough. They lack the skills/tact/diplomacy for a delicate operation like that.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

"The Sparlockian Voice"..

Uh.. really? They are really calling their newsletter that?

I can't help but kind of chuckle at just how juvenile and staggeringly witless that name is. I can almost picture the AAWA board sitting in a room trying to come up with something funny to call their newsletter, but tragically, at the end of the brainstorm - that was the best they could do.

It's not even "The Voice of Sparlock". That might make some sense. No, no... "Sparlockian" - as if Sparlock is a large group of warrior wizards now. Not only is it a bit of an inside joke that only Ex-JW's familiar with the DVD will get, but the use of "Sparlock" in this case so forced and so late to the party, you just have to shake your head a little.

LOL. Would it be so bad to just call it the "AAWA Newsletter"?

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit