The Sparlockian Voice is racist!!!

by rip van winkle 122 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    james woods - "I submit that Lady Lee, Cedars, and Barbara Anderson owe the exJW community some clear straight answers about what is going on with AAWA and why they are or are not still involved.

Well, I don't know about them owing us answers, but it would sure be nice to have them back here and shed a little light on the situation.

james woods - "I think that all this AAWA nonsense has done a significant amount of harm to the exJW cause and has accomplished nothing of any good."

On this, I am in total agreement with you.

Even money says that there are some upper-echelon WTS heirarchs who are smirking about this whole thing over their morning coffee.

Makes me wonder if any computer-savvy WT flunkies had a hand in stirring the pot.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    fizzywiglet - "I also find Cedars' departure after all that crazycakes kerfuffle, after he did the flounce off JWN and trashed everybody who dared criticize AAWA's actions...so very hilarious."

I dunno, some things just don't seem to add up.

After all, when Cedars was just running JWSurvey, he'd post links (to any new piece he'd write) here at JWN and he was always open to constructive criticism then; he was smart and friendly and everyone liked him. In addition, he did write a significantly worded apology about the FB issue.

Barb Anderson has always been a reputable and respected member here; she also left AAWA early (a lot of us simply assumed it was connected), but she hasn't been back here, either.

I can't shake the feeling that there was more going on behind the scenes that neither of them liked being associated with. If Lady Lee (another respected XJW and former JWN poster) leaves AAWA, too, I'll be really curious about what the hell was going on.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    rip van winkle - "They knew exactly what they were saying. I pointed it out as offensive and they said it was light hearted and funny."

Do you know who's answering the comments section? (obviously not Cedars)

• blondie
    blondie

ENG L ISH

ENG R ISH

P L EASE

P R EASE

Some people feel that Asians learning English replace the "l" sound with an "r" sound. It was not meant to be flattering originally. Perhaps time has worn away that intent.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

AAWA don't believe they owe anyone any explanations about anything, we have learned that much.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

FacePalm...For a fact: What one might say in private is not the same in public.

I went to AW$$, turned to page 5, article headed, just as you said. I am not repeating those 2 words here.

For a public forum, those 2 words are 100% rude, unprofessional, and in that context, not funny at all.

I have no interest in AW$$.

As far as I am concerned, they sunk their boat, while they were stilled tied to the dock.

Just Lois

• fizzywiglet
    fizzywiglet

Oh, Richard Kelly ("interim president") is also getting flak in the comments section of their main homepage for calling JWs "brain-dead" ("mentally diseased", anybody?) http://aawa.co/about-aawa/

They forget that they used to be JWs, too. We all did.

They're just far too histrionic and knee-jerk to ever be a good public representative. Not a shred of diplomacy, tact, or forethought. They're doing a brilliant job lending credence to the "rabid apostate" stereotype, though.

"We're sooooo religiously neutral! We want to meet with the leaders of you brain-dead sheeple . You know, for reform and stuff! What, you don't believe in our sincerity? *flips off a Kingdom Hall* Well, that just shows how brain-dead you are!"

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    slimboyfat - "AAWA don't believe they owe anyone any explanations about anything, we have learned that much."

Ah, but Barb and Cedars aren't with the AAWA anymore, are they?

Hmm.

Of course, it's always possible that there are circumstances that legally prevent them from disclosing.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I just perused the Sparlockian Voice. What an amateurish rag.

Underwhelming!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    fizzywiglet - "We're sooooo religiously neutral! We want to meet with the leaders of you brain-dead sheeple. You know, for reform and stuff! What, you don't believe in our sincerity? *flips off a Kingdom Hall* Well, that just shows how brain-dead you are!"

Well, jeez, when you put it that way, I guess Barb and Cedars walking ain't that hard to figure out... Lady Lee can't be too far behind! LOL

I honestly hope all three show up back here real soon (and not because I want to rag on them, 'cause I don't).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit