The Sparlockian Voice is racist!!!

by rip van winkle 122 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sir82
    sir82

I don't see any anger on this thread at all, just lots of face-palming derision about what appears to be a fatally inept organization that lurches from one PR disaster to another.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Agree, RIP and Sir82 - no one is angry on this thread at all - disappointed, if anything. The BXBB group purports to speak on behalf of the ex-JW community, but it seems like all they are doing is giving apostates a bad name. The tone of the guy who was trashing comments was appalling. They are not running some witty satirical or Hollywood gossip site, they are supposed to be reaching out to people who have been profoundly abused and hurt. Incredibly unprofessional at the very least, and also potentially quite damaging, given that they are trying to draw media attention.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Why are people calling it BXBB?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

B and X come after A and W...

...A-B A-B W-X A-B; AAWA = BBXB.

EDIT: Although I'm not sure why it's done.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yeah I get that, but why?

Maybe so it won't come up in searches.

But again, why?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Because it has gone under so many transformations in its short, tortured life, SBF.

The BBXB is a sly comment on their constant reformations.

• fizzywiglet
    fizzywiglet

I think it was because Simon said he didn't want to help boost their cred/page ranking any further in Google search results? By virtue of being around so long, JWN would have a high page rank. A site with a high page rank can help lend search result cred to a newer page.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    slimboyfat - "But again, why?"

We like initials?

JW, XJW, WT, WTS, WTBTS, WTHQ, GB, CO, COBE, BOE...

james_woods - "The BBXB is a sly comment on their constant reformations."

Well, shit; by now, we should be calling it "CCYC". Or even "DDZD".

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    fizzywiglet - "I think it was because Simon said he didn't want to help boost their cred/page ranking any further in Google search results? By virtue of being around so long, JWN would have a high page rank. A site with a high page rank can help lend search result cred to a newer page."

Ah, that makes sense.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

The primary reason for BBXB is to avoid helping them in search engines.

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit