The Sparlockian Voice is racist!!!

by rip van winkle 122 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

This is more of the same from the people who brought you force adding to their facebook page, pix of board members flipping the bird in front of the Kingdom Hall.and now the latest debacle is .:" The Sparlockian Voice"

Yes, this serious group of anti's , that either want to discuss reform with or annihilate the WTS has provided more fodder. Happy Fodder's Day to all!!

How does this bunch of righteous do-gooders as a group seem to muck up such simple things ? Individually they were great-- what happened?

And beware-- they don't take kindly to constructive criticism ( which btw is not a bad word)

They have a column in their newsletter that simplifies meanings. In this, their first issue,.it is on cognitive dissonance.

All well and good in itself.

However, they have entitled this column: " Engerish Prease"

Do they think this is funny? Yes, they do.

In reality it is racist, ignorant, completely ill- conceived, offensive and embarrassing.

Why would anyone in their right mind find that title funny?

Here's the link:

http://aawa.co/blog/aawa-announces-monthly-newsletter/

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

I emailed Cedars about this disturbing and offensive column in the newsletter produced by AAWA.

Cedars told me he is no longer a part of AAWA.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Not only is the title highly inappropriate, they have a little cartoon on the page which also mocks non-English speakers.

• blondie
    blondie

So who are the officers/trustees of this nonprofit AAWA now?

• sir82
    sir82

WTF?!?! Didn't he spend, like, months of his life, if not more than a year, setting up all the apparatus for this endeavor?

I don't give a rat's patootie about AAWA but that seems rather astounding given the hype and brouhaha surrounding its launch.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Blondie- Richard Kelly is "Interim President" and secretarytreasurer. Mickey( Danmera) is VP

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Sir82--Yes, he did . He poured blood, sweat and tears, but I do not know the circumstances.

I just found out this morning, after I saw the racist, bigoted trash from AAWA.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    rip van winkle - "Cedars told me he is no longer a part of AAWA."

Umm... wow.

I did not see that one coming.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Wow, that's news.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What an unmitigated disaster AAWA has been, from beginning to end.

He and I had our differences, but I hope Cedars is alright and I wish him the best. Maybe he'll come back here sometime, he would be very welcome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit