The Sparlockian Voice is racist!!!

by rip van winkle 122 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• fizzywiglet
    fizzywiglet

Yeah; maybe they'll try the Julia Barrick Douglas defense on Tommy, too... "He's just a volunteer who offered to write the newsletter! He's not technically affiliated with AAWA! He's not a board member/corporate officer! We take no responsibility for the volunteers and coordinators we choose to allow to publish official content on our official website and social media platforms!"

Of course, they've offered no defense for Dick Kelly's constant flubs at all, and he is a founder/officer/board member. I love how his blog comments are always vapid, self-congratulatory driveling tripe about how "remarkable" he and AAWA are, or how he's been "deluged" with positive comments.

Oh, and spreading "religiously neutral" hate. There's that.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Zed- thanks for posting everything in it's entirety.

The co editors of that newsletter is Tommy Gunz and Renee someone or other.

• fizzywiglet
    fizzywiglet

Good thing you copied it, Zed. Looks like they're up to their old tricks...all negative comments were just deleted.

• talesin
    talesin

uh oh, they have sKally to contend with now........... good luck with that, AAWA, and YOU GO sKally!

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Ha Ha, they have just wiped out most of the replies! Glad I copy pasted this bit of revisionist history!

zed

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Zed- thanks for posting everything in it's entirety.

Yeah, because all the negative comments just mysteriously disappeared! Too funny. But not as funny as this:

You’re like drunks kicked out of the bar stumbling over each other and pissing your pants while talking crap about the bar and bouncers.

But guess what??? Everyone else knows what you are too You are my puppets .

Somewhere, a Kingdom Hall is missing a power-tripping elder wannabe. If you disagree with him, you're a drunk to be kicked out (disfellowshipped). Why doesn't he just say "mentally diseased" while he's at it?
  • fizzywiglet
    fizzywiglet

LOL they blacklisted the IP addresses of all who posted critical/dissenting comments:

ACCESS TO AAWA.CO HAS BEEN DENIED
    According to our system, you have been denied for the following reason: Black List IP
    This site is protected by the Stop Spammer Registrations Plugin.

If you feel that you have been blocked in error, you may notify the Admin and ask to placed on the system white list. This site's admin will be notified and can review the reason why you were blocked.

Please ask nicely to be admitted here.</form>
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Yes, Zed!! Let the record stand!

Aawa deletes comments. They are exactly like the WTS who try to rewrite history.

Pathetic.

• Simon
    Simon

It's a shame they chose to try to discredit the posters instead of address the questions raised.

I tried to have a conversation with them about it, didn't get anywhere though.

However, THIS site is not going to be taken over by them again so please don't make a habit of copying / pasting things from there.

• Simon
    Simon
    at least you’re focused on beating me instead of your spouse and kids – if they haven’t left you yet

Wow. That's from a supposed "support" organization to help people who are abused???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit