The Sparlockian Voice is racist!!!

by rip van winkle 122 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

It is amazing to me how much speculation by peeps with zero knowledge gets thrown up on these comments...

• fizzywiglet
    fizzywiglet

I admitted what part was speculation, doll. Kinda takes away your "gotcha" moment, doesn't it?

The rest is firsthand knowledge (i.e., having all comments deleted and IP addresses reported to a spam organization for pointing out an offensive and unprofessional move on behalf of a ridiculous joke of an organization). Klassy.

But...yay, you? Defending racism, photojournals flipping off Kingdom Halls, and hateful, counterproductive insults like "brain-dead"! You win!

• sir82
    sir82
    Anybody else thinking it was a coup?

Clearly it is a type / anti-type prophetic pattern.

As Rutherford wrested control of the WTBTS from Russell's successors, so goes the AAWA.

Years from now, AAWA will be writing books about how Jesus selected them in 2013.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Although Cedars was the President, I believe that the board members were collectively in charge. This is speculation on my part or I read that when they first announced their debut.

And because of that, he may have had to wait for a collective agreement before any action could be taken. That may explain the slow, foot dragging response to the fb situation. Again, this is speculative. Cedars has not discussed this with me, nor did I ask him about it.

I have to give him the benefit of the doubt .

R.K.was definitely smart to be the secretary/ $$$ treasurer of this corp. and not the Pres or VP initially.

Very $mart.

• Simon
    Simon
    having all comments deleted and IP addresses reported to a spam organization for pointing out an offensive and unprofessional move on behalf of a ridiculous joke of an organization

If this is true then they are abusing the spam system - they are not intended to be a "retaliation-service" to harrass people when you don't like someone's opinion.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    HintofLime - "...as if Sparlock is a large group of warrior wizards now."

Hell, I wanna join the Sparlockian Order, now!

sir82 - "Evidently it is a type / anti-type prophetic pattern. As Rutherford wrested control of the WTBTS from Russell's successors, so goes the AAWA.

Edited for clarity.

History does have a habit of repeating itself, large scale and small.

sir82 - "Years from now, AAWA will be writing books about how Sparlock selected them in 2013."

Edited for clarity, again.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Oh, just saw your comments Ray about speculation. Purely coincidental.

Would you like to share what you know? Or am I just speculating?

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

I find it appropriate that my Web of Trust plugin warns me when visit aawa.co that the site has low scores for "Privacy" and "Trustworthiness". Of course, on their scorecard, the AAWA members have posted several comments tooting their own horn.. dismissing the low rating as JW's visiting the site and voting them down unfairly.

No, AAWA - the rating is accurate.

Might be nice if those who have been affected by the AAWA's privacy policies posted there first-hand experiences in the comments there. I believe there are legitimate reasons the AAWA's trust & privacy scores are low.

- Lime

• wasblind
    wasblind

Looks as if BXBB is a house divided. You know what they say about karma

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    RayPublisher - "It is amazing to me how much speculation by peeps with zero knowledge gets thrown up on these comments..."

Well, considering we were effectively forbidden from speculating as JWs (unless we ranked high in the heirarchy), it's understandable that some of us might want to indulge themselves and make up for lost time...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit