The Sparlockian Voice is racist!!!

by rip van winkle 122 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• poppers
    poppers

I just tried accessing the newsletter page and a message says it doesn't exist.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Yup.

"Sorry, no such page."

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Maybe it'd be better if BXBB vanished in its entirety.

• poppers
    poppers

Maybe they finally got the message that they were abusive and retaliatory. Wonder if there will be an apology and a newer version in line with their stated goals.

• fizzywiglet
    fizzywiglet

The blog page about it is still up; they're probably editing the newsletter itself (Yay, whitewashing and revisionist history! Why apologize for treating readers like shit when you can just delete all comments, report the people who brought the problem to your attention as spammers, edit the newsletter, and pretend it never happened? Once again, they spectacularly miss the point. Fail.) http://aawa.co/blog/aawa-announces-monthly-newsletter/

I saw that they also deleted all the comments against Dick Kelly's use of the term "brain dead" to refer to JWs on the "about AAWA" page (but let his original comment remain, so, you know, their current president stands by the whole brain-dead thing. Shooting yourself in the foot and burning bridges ftw).

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I'd ignored this thread because I thought it was some more fluff/parody about a fictional wizard toy, but seeing all the pages appear, I decided to take a peek. Another .- .- .-- .- shenanigans thread?

What. The. Hell?

• *lost*
    *lost*

We need .. the New Man of Steel (aka supaman, droooool, lol)

Ok, I know we don't do conspiracy theories. i checked out the bbxb this morning, before going to the cinema to drool endlessly, lol.

anyway, back on track (still high)

A little thought popped into my brain, Tommy gunz, is a non de plume ( did I get that right ? ) so that's a fake character, yeah ?

Soooo, me being a bit naughty, got a friend to leave a comment. It said, If I recall rightly.

Tommy Gunz, where has Cedars gone ? or are you cedars ? (in disguise, again ? )

Why are they a 'business' and not a Not - for-profit group ?

I also got her to ask about how could she trust the site, and where does the money go from donations,

if she was to donate money, would she get to know where/how it was being spent.

so I just get back, all happyfied ( Supa man, drool)

and I catch up on all the goss.

can't find the newsletter on there now.

I was angry, and I was disgusted by the things I read on the site, and their attitude.

I am angry and annoyed that they are fulfilling the WT epitome of ''apostates'' and thereby, making the jw's clutch hold ever tighter to their demon mother.

bbxb is an insult to all members of the ex-jw community who are working hard to help victims break free.

I would never associate with or support bbxb due to their hate rhetoric and totally unprofessional manner in which they have and are conducting themselves.

Considering they have intelligent capable men, Bo is a business man for crying out loud, not a village idiot, he should and does know better.

Flipping the bird, really !

So, no offense to Cedars, would love to see him back here, as I admired him and enjoyed his articles and comments. and to be fair, he has done a lot that should be commended.

but I did get a niggling feeling tommy gunz was maybe cedar's, as they sound the same when they 'talk'. I hope I am wrong, but either way, I would like to know, because it is all about trust, and I do not trust bbxb.

(back to supaman day dreaming, lol )

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Ann- glad you looked at the thread. I avoided using AAWA in the title and tried to avoid it in the OP. Glad you peeked.

Lost-Well, I'm not into conspiracy theories...however there is a song by The Clash called "Tommy Guns" and Cedars does have a pix of THe Clash on his fb page. Coincidence or conspiracy??

Cedars is back here now, so maybe he can answer that question!!!

• zound
    zound

There was a glaring spelling mistake I was going to quote here (but they've taken the newsletter down now)

It was in Bo's article. Something like "Long live AWWA!" (AAWA)

Made me laugh :)

But in seriousness, I have to say this is a terriblely unproffessional production, that will repel JW's (and exJWs) - the memes made me cringe. Like Six Screens I wish this organisation would just go away - they give apostates a bad name.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

I downloaded the newsletter this morning. If you want a copy send me a pm with your email. You can set up an email account with a pseudonym fast and ez.at gmail.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit