What about your vow to Jehovah?

by a watcher 287 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

WHOA!... Jeffro, you've crossed the line now.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Brother of the Hawk, what is my point?
    My point is that Jehovah is the only true God, and those that refuse to serve Him will have no future.....aWatchTard but never a JW

This is what you should have posted..

Brother of the Hawk, what is my point?

My point is that Jehovah is a 14th Century Catholic Translation Mistake..

Unlike Me..

Those that refuse to serve "it" Will Have a Life.

........................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" lie: an untrue statement made with INTENT to deceive. "

Even if the GB truly believe what they say NOW, they still have not been consistently teaching " the truth " by their own definition. None of us are under obligation to follow men's ideas as " truth ." If you can prove otherwise from God's Word, please do.

Also, every " proof " that points to the WTBTS as the only true religion falls flat under examination. Even if the WTBTS was God's Organization, we are not dedicated to it. Back in Jerusalem, everyone went to the Temple even though some of the priests were corrupt. Today, we are no longer under that arrangement.

We are to worship in spirit and truth. We are not even under the GB. Even if they are the FDS, as they claim, they are not appointed over all Christ's belongings yet. They are not ruling over the domestics either ( although they claim to be), they are to serve and feed them. If they are the FDS and are now teaching truth, then they were teaching untruths for decades...

It would be so much easier just to say, " We don't really have " the truth ", but we are sincerely searching for it. Please join us if you wish. No hard feelings if you don't want to. We understand how often the WTBTS has changed it's teachings and we apologize."

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

My vow to Jah, when I was 13. It seems all those years of devoted service to Him, really, He could care less.

So my vow to Jehovah, is annulled. I was too young at 13 to do anything but attend school and get good grades. If He, and my parents being older than I, didn't know better, I do, now.

The WTB&T$ Book Publishing Firm and Worldwide Real Estate Swindle, masquerading as a charity, is disgusting. Why would anyone in their right mind want to be part of anything, dishonorable and disgusting.

Just Lois

• prologos
    prologos

Many sincere ones would vow to the ultimate cause, the creator, if that is possible.

That wt masqueraded as 'God" changed the terms as outlined by the greater lawgiver in Math;28, may be irrelevant.

Knowing that the vow can not be fulfilled in the WT framework, does not mean it can not be fulfilled at all.

Perhaps rising above the wt fog is continuing the fulfilling of that original- all embracing, made in innocense vow.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

a watcher: My point is that Jehovah* is the only true God, and those that refuse to serve Him will have no future.

---

a watcher still doesn't get it. To AW, the Watchtower = Jehovah.

Delusional, judgmental, obstinate, self-righteous- AW is the perfect WT apologist.

* not the true god until the 14th century. Prior to that he may have been Yahweh or El, but no one knows for sure.

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

1. Yes

2. Don't get that question

3. I couldn't at the time do a thing that I knew would have hurt people very close to me. Wasn't just mature enough to understand that I need to get my head and actions fixed foremost.

4. So I lied when the questions were asked both in the prestudy and from podium. Does it make my vow invalid? No idea, but I know now that I did not stand there for the right reasons.

CP

• *lost*
    *lost*

WT = je-hova, god of mischief, wickedness and perversion. ( who does that sound like)

jw's worship WT and je-hova

the fruitage and works of the cult are obvious.

God = 'I Am' the true God, Father of Jesus, Creator and Our Father.

My vow is still with God, I am still doing what Jesus teaches, to be a good person. (true christians)

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

There was never any WT Jehovah to make any vows to, and I didn't.

• Honesty
    Honesty

"Did you get baptized without being dedicated?"

No.

"Why did you allow men to come between you and Jehovah?"

Because I believed the Watchtower's bullshit.

"Why were you serving Jehovah at all? Out of love, or for other reasons?"

I wasn't serving Jehovah, I just thought I was.

It took me 45 years to figure out the Watchtower's scam.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit