What about your vow to Jehovah?

by a watcher 287 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• QC
    QC

cofty,

Amen... where are you, road to Demascus?

• a watcher
    a watcher

cofty, we don't emphasize Jesus because he is only one part of God's wonderful purpose for mankind.

Right now the emphasis is on the Kingdom that is about to be established, with Christ as King.

(Matt 24:14)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So you're not real Christians then.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    cofty, we don't emphasize Jesus because he is only one part of God's wonderful purpose for mankind.....awatcher

How about just a Little bit of Truth?!..It won`t kill you..

cofty, we don't emphasize Jesus because the WBT$ GB Popes Demoted him.

Happy Dopey BulletHead BadHair I`mRight Capt KFC GrandpaMunster
    http://jwsurvey.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/governing-body-2012.jpg

................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

A watcher, first centruy Christians preached as witnesses to Jesus Christ. Hence the name Christians given to them.

Jehovahs Witnesses do not preach as witnesses to Jesus Christ.

• heathen
    heathen

the WTBTS says that JC is ruling in the midst of his enemies and that the GC are spiritual jews and not Christians since they don't believe the GC are spirit adopted . I did hear a RF elder say the GC had as much holy spirit as the LF but never seen it in a WT publication. Technically the word Christian means anointed one tho most religions use it to identify themselves as just believing in Christ or following his teachings or even celebrating Christmas would make you a Christian to some people.

• a watcher
    a watcher

mrsjones, JW's are true Christians. We know we love Jesus, and he knows we love him.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Then singing "Jesus loves me ths I know" in a kingdom hall shouldn't be a problem.

He's not your mediator.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    mrsjones, JW's are true Christians. We know we love Jesus, and he knows we love him.....awatcher

mrsjones, JW's are true Spin Doctors. We spin Jesus, and he knows we Spin Him.

Sometime Jesus throws up..

................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Poor Jesus. Always getting kicked to the curb by the GB/Fds. With friends like those who needs enemies?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit