What about your vow to Jehovah?

by a watcher 287 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos

watcher. the new covenant replaced the law covenant. All Jews were in the Law covenant. all christians are in the New covenant.

Only david, Judah's tribe were in the KINGDOM covenant.

Only aron Levi's tribe were in the priestly covenant.

Only the sealed ones aka "anointed" are in the KINGDOM covenant.

Watcher tower is all balled up, they mix up the New and the Kingdom covenant. not the same thing, research it. Jesus passed the wine (new covenant cup} to the apostles who had an EARTHLY HOPE.

• a watcher
    a watcher

Athena, I don't read all the literature, only what interests me. I comprehend most of it, but some goes over my head and I let it go.

I cooperate with the GB enough to remain an active publisher in good standing, but I don't do much more than that.

I became one of JW's to get as close to Jehovah as I can; not to earn brownie points in Jehovah's earthly organization.

As for the lurkers, they will do what is in their hearts. What I say or do won't make any difference.

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

Uhhhhh, ok:

Athena, I don't read all the literature, only what interests me. I comprehend most of it, but some goes over my head and I let it go.

Wow. How do you keep up with Jehovah's Celestial Chariot TM if you only read what interests you? You could be missin' sumthin' important! Oh noes!

I cooperate with the GB enough to remain an active publisher in good standing, but I don't do much more than that.

Ah, gotcha. How convenient. But how does Jehovah feel about that? You'll probably hurt his feelings or worse, make him angry.

I became one of JW's to get as close to Jehovah as I can; not to earn brownie points in Jehovah's earthly organization.

To Newly Enlightened's, Outlaw's (and others) comments, "Jehovah" is an error in translation. You're not getting close to much of anything if you're following that route.

As for the lurkers, they will do what is in their hearts. What I say or do won't make any difference.

Yay! LOL

It's interesting how you call out people on this board about their vows when you can't even provide a shred of proof that you're able to honour yours (if in fact you are indeed a JW and in good standing).

"The [JW apologist] doth protest too much, methinks." (my apologies to The Bard)

Again, think about it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sounds like more of a fair weather jw, doing just enough to maybe get by. Yeah that some commitment you got there. Ironic that you come here and try to judge watcher.

• a watcher
    a watcher

mrsjones, you may be right when you say that the WT says the ransom sacrifice applies only to the 144,000.

There seems to be an article on it in the 6/15/10 Study WT, but I don't have easy access to this issue.

Perhaps it's the propitiatory sacrifice that applies to the other sheep. (1 John 2:2)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm sure someone here can find it for you. Another bit of irony.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I don't read all the literature, only what interests me. I comprehend most of it, but some goes over my head and I let it go.
    I cooperate with the GB enough to remain an active publisher in good standing, but I don't do much more than that.....awatcher

So if we are to believe you do anything at all..

You only read WBT$ literature you want to read and..

Only do enough to remain in good Standing with the WBT$..

You are one Lazy Ass JW!!..

Do you know what happens to Lazy Ass JW`s at Armageddon?!!..

They take a Permanent Dirt Nap with the rest of the non JW`s..

This is your Future when Armageddon Hits..

http://www.healthline.com/blogs/diet_nutrition/uploaded_images/graveyard-700211.jpg

Armageddon is Right around the Corner!!..

Don`t buy any Green Bananas,you`ll never get a chance to ripen and eat them..

You`ll be Dead!!..

........................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• a watcher
    a watcher

mrsjones, I don't want to judge anyone. I don't want that responsibility.

I'm just trying to get people to examine their REAL reasons for stumbling out of the JW's.

Maybe with the passage of time, they'll realize that serving Jehovah really is the best way of life.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I'm just trying to get people to examine their REAL reasons for stumbling out of the JW's.
    Maybe with the passage of time, they'll realize that serving Jehovah really is the best way of life.....awatcher

Your a lazy Ass JW..

Your so Lazy you could be 2 Lazy Ass JW`s..If other JW`s follow you they`re dead too..

The only thing a 14th Century Catholic Translation Mistake hates worse than a non JW..

Is a Lazy Ass JW!!..

I`ve got a better chance of getting through Armageddon than you do!!..

You have no chance at all..

I can afford to buy Green Bananas!!..

............................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh give me a break. Folks have their reasons that have nothing to do with you. They were tossed, or kicked, and quite a few walked out but stumble...nah. I walked and I don't regret ever leaving. Best thing I ever did. You bring nothing new to this board watcher. You're just another apologist looking to score brownie points with your sky god.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit