What about your vow to Jehovah?

by a watcher 287 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• a watcher
    a watcher

"Your clueless"

OUTLAW, you don't have to be a genius to serve Jehovah. You just have to love Him.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW, you don't have to be a genius to serve Jehovah..You just have to love Him.....awatcher

LOL!!..

Dam..I hope theres more JW`s like you..

The WBT$`s worst nightmare will be it`s own..

Loyal,lazy,don`t know what they`re supposed to believe..

Can`t be bothered to learn..

JW`s..

....................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Ignorance is bliss, Outlaw!

I'm glad Watcher is here. I'm sure he's a really nice person, but he just gives you too much rope to hang him with.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Julia!..

I have JW family..

I don`t have a chance of getting though to them either..

LOL!!..

.......................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

I don't feel like the GB are coming between Jehovah and I.

In fact, if it weren't for the GB, I wouldn't even know who Jehovah is.

I will be forever grateful for the opportunity to be Jehovah's friend.

A Watcher, thank you for your reply. Can you please tell me what the GB taught you, that you couldn't have learned from the Bible?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Without the bible or the wt telling you how to serve jehovah, how do you know what he likes you to do for him? In the ot, he loved it when people who had other gods were killed. He also loved gallons and gallons of animal blood poured out in his name. Burning incense made jehovah happy, too. I guess that was how they loved him. In place of killing, do you burn incense for jehovah, watcher?

S

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

The GB may have taught you some things about the Bible, but we don't stay with our year 1 teacher out of gratitude because she taught us our ABCs. We move on! The GB's course is like Bible for Babies. Time to move on to more grown up stuff.

• cofty
    cofty
    "Who gave you authority to change the message?" - cofty
    I don't know. That's between Jehovah and the GB. The GB decided long ago to emphasize the Kingdom.. I just go with it. - a watcher

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse. As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse - Gal 1:8,9

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Before I got baptised I did dedicate myself to Jehovah, however I also know that it was expected of me by the brothers/sisters/family/congregation and that in order to move forward and progress in the truth I had to take this step. I was happy to at the time because I was young and it seemed like the right thing to do....

....if I had been wiser I would have relised that the man we were taught as JW's to follow only got baptised at 30 - and he was the son of god....that should have been a good indicator on the when to take a serious decision.

After I got disfellowshipped and the more I read and understood, the JW baptism means as much to me and spiritually as taking a dive in the pool - it was under false pretenses and lies - that is what I was baptised into. Once I left the JW faith it means nothing.

Jehovah doesn't exit for me. If he does somehow and is judge and asks me this question - I'll tell him straight - you are a liar and a fraud and you used dirty men to mislead millions.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

A Watcher, my point is the GB as collective must take responsibility for all cock-ups since 1919. This is according to their own words. Amongst them are the UN/OSCE fiasco, the protection of pedophiles, Mexico/Malawi scandal, and many, many more. Methinks their sins are piling up to high heaven. I can see why you follow their direction. They are brave, brave men (or very stupid).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit