My chat with 2 Dubs yesterday about UN membership

by jookbeard 345 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Baby boy you're already wound up. I'm not blind.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Redvip, well............to be fair, you are implying it just a little bit :) by the statement itself :)

But I think we've all voiced our opinions (and "insults") time to agree to disagree in the full knowledge that over time,

Truth will out as the saying goes.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Yeah, is that right grandma, ma ? well, you think what you like dear, if it makes you happy, but this little fishy isn't biting.

Toodle pip Granny Jones.

• cofty
    cofty
    in the full knowledge that over time, Truth will out as the saying goes.

The truth about the hypocrisy of the Watchtower regarding their relationship with the United Nations is already out.

The fact that you are in denial and would rather behave like a spoiled child than hold an adult conversation does not change reality.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Oh I was perfectly willing to hold an "adult" conversation until being called a liar for no justifiable reason at all.

I've already voiced my opinions, pointless continuing really especially with people like you poking for a reaction.

Like I said, truth will out in time.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

JLFN probably believes the earth is flat- and he will use the very same tactics and arguments to defend his opinion as absolute fact with the same ferocity as he defends the Watchtower's NGO status with the UN.

I'm sure all scientists and evidence proving incontrovertibly the earth is a sphere will hold no weight with JLFN.

I have no doubt this will wind you up even further JLFN. Actually, you've become quite a laughing stock here....it's too bad you are too dense to figure that out.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

JLFN: Like I said, truth will out in time.

----

Not always. You are a prime example demonstrating quite clearly that sometimes truth doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of surviving anything.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

justlookingfornow says ....

To mislead their readers, many critics of Jehovah's Witnesses quote from the current version of the DPI's NGO brochure and falsely claim that those requirements are what the Watchtower Society originally signed up to in 1991.

Well thats wrong in itself.

When the WTS. did sign up as a NGO back in 1991, there were also stated requirements by the UN for organizations that were

trying to do so. To say the NGO's are not associated with the UN is a falsehood in itself. The WTS may not have worked with this identification

as extraneously as other organizations but the Truth has to stand on its own.

The small and insignificant association with the UN is and was a point of self expressed hypocrisy from their own inherent ideology

concerning the UN.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Well fella, the Bible does actually mention that the Earth is a sphere hanging upon nothing. :)

As for caring what you think of me? No, I really couldn't care less.

I'm just grateful to you for showing me the type of person that you and some of the others are. :)

Makes me even more sure now that the JW's have the truth, so I suppose I should thank you for that.

Laughing stock? Wow..........Big whoop :)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well I'm still laughing. Granda Jones? That's a good one sonny. I like it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit