My chat with 2 Dubs yesterday about UN membership

by jookbeard 345 Replies latest jw experiences

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Satanus............I say again mate and really mean it, I'm being totally honest with you, I've never been baptised, and have

only been to 9 meetings in over 15 years.

Believe it or not, take it or leave it.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Probably seem like weak attempts granny because I'm not actualy bothering :)

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

justlookingfornow sounds like he's just entering the door that leads to the Truth about the Watchtower Corporation,

----

Unfortunately if he embarks on his journey with the same rabid, opinionated, self-assured approach he's displayed here, his journey will take him no further than the threshold.

JLFN- if you take a few moments to just listen and acknowledge you don't know everything, nor do you have all the facts, you will definitely learn something here.

If you continue to attack anyone who offers you new information, as uncomfortable as it may be to hear, you will be stuck at whatever point you're currently at.

Most everyone here is very tolerant of differing views and opinions. What usually sets people off is when they try to help, and offer evidence showing you may have an incorrect view, and you react with hostility.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Why dd the WTS. come out and say recently that the UN isn't that bad of an organization ?

Most likely because its now been exposed that they took a undisclosed discrete relationship with the UN by being a NGO

and realized this organization could become useful to themselves in propagating their organization where they been having problems in doing so.

So the Great Wild Beast really isn't so wild and evil after all, as it appears

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You got nothing new sonny. I'm hard to impress.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well, whatever. And, i don't care if you do start going and become a super jw, or whatever. Its your life.

S

• cofty
    cofty
    the Bible does actually mention that the Earth is a sphere

No it doesn't. The words for circle and sphere are not the same word.

Is this an example of your willingness to gullibly believe JW bullshit?

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Oh, I've been listening for a while now and hardly think it fair to call me anymore opinionated that your good self.

We have different opinions about the same thing. We both consider our view to be correct and defend our respective viewpoints.

Show me something new or something I haven't already considered or taken 5 Elders to task over already and I'm ready to listen.

Plenty of questions brewing for the forthcoming CO visit in a couple of weeks.

Hold back on a few of the insults and I'm sure we'll get along like a house a fire...............maybe.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The words for circle and sphere are not the same word.

Circle and sphere do not have the same meaning. Rookie move sonny.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Cheers Satanus :)

Mrsjones...........sorry, but I really, really don't quite actually care if you're impressed or not.

For all I know you may be a 400 lbs trucker from god only knows where for all I know.

I just...................don't care :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit