by jookbeard 345 Replies latest jw experiences

• AndDontCallMeShirley
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I can't see the last post.

now I see it

• Satanus
    Satanus

I remember all the hate filled raving by the wt against the churches for joining w the un. Babylon the grape book was good for that. Funny, how an apologist can blithely not see any of that.

S

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

ADCMS,

" Point taken. But really- Would it matter? JLFN totally missed my points (along with yours and everyone else's) and continued on with his arguments unfazed."

No, it would not matter. JLFN is dishonest. He/She is a dub. Here is the breakdown, IF....

1) The WTBTS associated themselves with the UN/Wilbeast, they are condemned by their own literature. They offered no apology, and kept it secret from the rank&file. They are hypocritical. If they lied to the UN about agreeing with their goals, then they are liars and hypocrites.

2) It's ok to associate with the UN, then they have at best misrepresented and slandered the Superior Authorities, at worst they have prophesied falsely about the identity of the UN. Not faithful or discreet. Again, no apology for printing falsehoods while claiming to be a prophet-like organization of GOD, the one true channel of salvation. Yes, you would be DF'd for saying their interpretations about the UN are wrong, in case anyone was wondering..

JLFN has still not commented about the current association with the OSCE. Probably because there is no way to spin that information.

Jesus said, " My Kingdom is no part of this world."

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Well sat anus, as far as memory serves the jw's condemned the churches for supporting the UN due to the fact that the Churches

stated that the United Nations were maknkinds last and indeed only hope foe mankind. They also "raved" against the churches for

allowing themselves to be used by governments to control the masses, in my opinion that's still a world apart

from obtaining library access.

ADCMS...........Semantics......well words have all their subtle meanings, and affiliation ius completely the wrong word to use as you know

very well.

• Satanus
    Satanus

They didn't need to join to get library access.

S

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Actually datadog I'm not a "Dub", never have been, but after listening to you lot for a while and after being subject to

fairly bitter insults for the "crime" of holding a different viewpoint, I'm certainly more inclined to become a JW.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

" JLFN has still not commented about the current association with the OSCE. Probably because there is no way to spin that information.!

Actually mate, I have if you care to read back a few pages.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Actually datadog I'm not a "Dub",'

Thats what dubs always say, initially when they come on as caped and masked wt crusaders.

S

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

sat anus, don't you have to be baptised to be a "dub"?

Or attended more than 9 meetings in about the last 15 years or so to be a "dub"?

If that's the case, then I'm not a "dub" and I really don't care to be called a liar.

If you met me face to face and insulted me....you'd quickly determine that I'm not a JW, much to your discomfort.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit