The Truth of the Matter Is.......

by Este 166 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

here's the Deal...

They said that a 1000 years a go...

They'll be saying it a 1000 years from now...

WHY NOW?????????????????????????

Oh!! wait for it..... it is right now!! opps.. wait for it, right now!! oh no!!! woops hold on..... it's! right now!!!! hang on ..................right......NOW!

dang it !!

I thought I knew...

just rinse and repeat till your DEAD!!!

"It's not over till I say it's over"... It's a very selfish and self centered mentality....

• Heaven
    Heaven

LOL @ EP! Love it.

Este, if trampling on the holy land is the precursor to Armageddon then why didn't past events such as the Crusades bring it on? Why do you believe present events will have any different results than past ones in the Armageddon Arrival Agenda?

• Honesty
    Honesty

Estephan,

Can you tell me how I can be saved?

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

There's something about this guy Este that reminds me of the con-artist who yanked our chains pretending to be scholarjw. Is this character a 'slow burn' rather than a 'flash and fizzle'? Hm.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Ann, apparently he was also Brownboy. He is very similar to other posters we've had on here before as well.

• Este
    Este

Estephan,

Can you tell me how I can be saved?

Yes, stay alive until the arrival of Jesus Christ. He that endures to the end is the one that will be saved....even if you are wicked you will be given a chance to repent.

E.

• Este
    Este

There's something about this guy Este that reminds me of the con-artist who yanked our chains pretending to be scholarjw. Is this character a 'slow burn' rather than a 'flash and fizzle'? Hm.

I am one that will never burn out.....I am the only one that is said to be the faithful and discreet slave, wise servant, faithful steward etc....

E.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Riiight. OK.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yep, he's the fds and Lars is the messiah.

It never ends here.

• Este
    Este

Riiight. OK.

Back at you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit