The Truth of the Matter Is.......

by Este 166 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dazed but not confused
  • tootired2care
    tootired2care

That's the one. Thor son of Odin does not agree with this, apparantly he said armageddon is a myth, and who are we to question the almighty?

• Este
    Este

Soon there will be no argument as all prophecies will come to pass.........put your minds to rest as I retire for the evening......have a good night.

Estephan

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Heard it before...

• Comatose
    Comatose

I just realized Lars hasn't posted in weeks? Wow.

Este will you send me some money or give me your house since you won't need it soon?

• Este
    Este

Este will you send me some money or give me your house since you won't need it soon?

You don't need it you are in a coma.....

E.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Este:

The year 2016 will be the end of ninety generations since Abraham if you calculate one generation to be 42 years. This generation will by no means pass away until all of these things take place. However the days will be cut short on account of the chosen ones, so something significant has to happen shortly that will cause fear among the nations.......look for it in the headlines.......

Oh no. Not another one.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

One takes leave another pops up. Happens all the time here. I'm not surprised anymore.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Comatose:

The last thread Lars posted on was locked by Simon. Maybe his account was also blocked. Or maybe he's taking his medication.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Estephan, if the end isn't until 2016, that gives the rest of us heathens 3 more years to party!

Start taking your medication again, and you can party along with us!

FYI, newbies, Estephan is our resident scripture-spouting nutter, but he has a good heart. Go easy on him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit