• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

he is just a nutty troll.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Sit on it !

• Este
    Este

Este, I am almost half a century old. I have heard that the end of the world is coming 'soon', 'imminently', etc my entire life. I don't consider 50 years 'soon'. People have lived on this Earth for 100s of thousands of years. We are still here. Unless the sun blows up, we'll be here for a lot more years to come.

Things will definitely change, but we will still be here.

Solve the crisis in Libya, North Korea, war ships running maneuvers etc.........troubles world-wide, and tell me we are not at this worlds end.

E.

North Korea has replaced its hawkish armed forces minister with a younger general. The move comes as the U.S. and South Korea launch new naval war games, which Pyongyang decried as "blackmail" and a "provocation." General Kim Kyok-sik - who reportedly ordered the 2010 shelling of a South Korean island - was appointed to his post last November. In a Monday report, state news agency KCNA announced that the relatively unknown General Jang Jong-nam is the new minister of the People's Armed Forces. The general was previously the top military commander of a province of North Korea. Pyongyang did not comment on the reshuffle, but some Korea experts believe it may be part of the North's latest move to cool inflamed tensions in the region. Earlier, Pyongyang withdrew two Musudan medium-range ballistic missiles it had deployed in the east of the country. While Pyongyang is apparently offering concessions, the U.S. nuclear-powered aircraft carrier Nimitz anchored off the South Korean port of Busan on Saturday. The ship is scheduled to take part in search and rescue operations and sea maneuvers from Monday to Tuesday off the country's eastern coast, the South Korean Defense Ministry announced. Pyongyang's cross-border affairs ministry branded the deployment as a "grave military provocation" that would heighten tension in the Korean Peninsula.

Sit on it !

Hello Rabbit, long time no see.......brownboy

• Este
    Este

And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven with the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he seized the dragon, the original serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 And he hurled him into the abyss and shut [it] and sealed [it] over him, that he might not mislead the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After these things he must be let loose for a little while.

This prophecy is soon to be fulfilled as nations continue to wage war.......amen

The faithful and discreet slave of GOD and of Christ

Estephan

• Este
    Este

I've heard that the time of the gentiles refers to the period of grace when the gentiles are called into fellowship with God through Jesus Christ. the end of the time of the gentiles is when jewish people start to be grafted back in by coming to believe in Jesus Christ as their Saviour. there are more jewish people in jerusalem coming to Christ now-a-days than there has been since the time of Jesus Christ on earth.

love michelle

Furthermore, when ?YOU? see Jerusalem surrounded by encamped armies, then know that the desolating of her has drawn near. 21 Then let those in Ju?de′a begin fleeing to the mountains, and let those in the midst of her withdraw, and let those in the country places not enter into her; 22 because these are days for meting out justice, that all the things written may be fulfilled. 23 Woe to the pregnant women and the ones suckling a baby in those days! For there will be great necessity upon the land and wrath on this people; 24 and they will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive into all the nations; and Jerusalem will be trampled on by the nations, until the appointed times of the nations are fulfilled.

25 "Also, there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth anguish of nations, not knowing the way out because of the roaring of the sea and [its] agitation, 26 while men become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 And then they will see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 But as these things start to occur, raise yourselves erect and lift ?YOUR? heads up, because ?YOUR? deliverance is getting near."

29 With that he spoke an illustration to them: "Note the fig tree and all the other trees: 30 When they are already in the bud, by observing it ?YOU? know for yourselves that now the summer is near. 31 In this way ?YOU? also, when ?YOU? see these things occurring, know that the kingdom of God is near. 32 Truly I say to ?YOU, This generation will by no means pass away until all things occur. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away.

Compare to Revelations:

1 And it stood still upon the sand of the sea.

And I saw a wild beast ascending out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, and upon its horns ten diadems, but upon its heads blasphemous names. 2 Now the wild beast that I saw was like a leopard, but its feet were as those of a bear, and its mouth was as a lion's mouth. And the dragon gave to [the beast] its power and its throne and great authority.

3 And I saw one of its heads as though slaughtered to death, but its death-stroke got healed, and all the earth followed the wild beast with admiration. 4 And they worshiped the dragon because it gave the authority to the wild beast, and they worshiped the wild beast with the words: "Who is like the wild beast, and who can do battle with it?" 5 And a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies was given it, and authority to act forty-two months was given it. 6 And it opened its mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme his name and his residence, even those residing in heaven. 7 And there was granted it to wage war with the holy ones and conquer them , and authority was given it over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. 8 And all those who dwell on the earth will worship it; the name of not one of them stands written in the scroll of life of the Lamb who was slaughtered, from the founding of the world.

Identify the Holy Ones in order to understand the meaning of Revelations. The holy ones are those labeled as terrorists, or descendants of Ishmael, the nation of Islam (Palestinians). The prophecies identify this group of people perfectly......

Estephan

• Heaven
    Heaven

Solve the crisis in Libya, North Korea, war ships running maneuvers etc.........troubles world-wide, and tell me we are not at this worlds end.

We are not at this worlds end. But things will change.

Strife has been a part of this world since forever. Things are actually better than they've ever been. Things will continue to improve as Science and various other disciplines continue to lay waste to the myths forced on society by religion.

• Este
    Este

We are not at this worlds end. But things will change.

Strife has been a part of this world since forever. Things are actually better than they've ever been. Things will continue to improve as Science and various other disciplines continue to lay waste to the myths forced on society by religion.

Not sure where you have been but I have followed the end of the world for over 25 years and have noticed fulfillment of prophecy. I clearly calculated the number 666 for you which shows that 911 was a turning point in the end times. Prophecy fits perfectly in this time period and many people worldwide believe it is the end. Too many disasters have ocurred and too much violence exists there will be an end to this......without a doubt.

E.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Not sure where you have been but I have followed the end of the world for over 25 years

This contradicts your previous statement that the period of time is 'like today'.

Still don't see an end happening here. In less than 5 hours it will be Tuesday here in Ontario. How much would you like to bet that the world will not have ended by the time tomorrow comes?

• Este
    Este

Not sure where you have been but I have followed the end of the world for over 25 years

This contradicts your previous statement that the period of time is 'like today'.

Still don't see an end happening here. In less than 5 hours it will be Tuesday here in Ontario. How much would you like to bet that the world will not have ended by the time tomorrow comes?

You are going on about something that means nothing.......have a good evening.

E.

• Heaven
    Heaven

You are going on about something that means nothing.......have a good evening.

The subject of this thread is 'going on about something that means nothing'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit