The Truth of the Matter Is.......

by Este 166 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sizemik
    sizemik

Yes.

• finally awake
    finally awake

i do not believe the end of the world is significantly closer today than it was 500 years ago.

• Este
    Este

Yes.

ok, do you care to state your reasons why?

• Este
    Este

i do not believe the end of the world is significantly closer today than it was 500 years ago.

The year 2016 will be the end of ninety generations since Abraham if you calculate one generation to be 42 years. This generation will by no means pass away until all of these things take place. However the days will be cut short on account of the chosen ones, so something significant has to happen shortly that will cause fear among the nations.......look for it in the headlines.......

the faithful and discreet slave of GOD and of His Christ.......amen

Estephan

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

My grandfather died in 1947 thinking the end was near, Grandma died in 1964 thinking we are in the last days, Mom died in 2006 thinking the end was near. My grandparents died in their70s and mom was 89. At 65 years of age I no longer believe.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

The year 2016 will be the end of ninety generations since Abraham if you calculate one generation to be 42 years.

so something significant has to happen shortly that will cause fear among the nations.......look for it in the headlines

So do you believe the end will come by or before 2016?

• Este
    Este

So do you believe the end will come by or before 2016?

Yes

• Este
    Este

My grandfather died in 1947 thinking the end was near, Grandma died in 1964 thinking we are in the last days, Mom died in 2006 thinking the end was near. My grandparents died in their70s and mom was 89. At 65 years of age I no longer believe.

911 did not occur in their day which caused the nations to trample upon the holy land, so the prophecies had not been fulfilled in their day. Babylon the great refers to the economic crisis which has been going on......the wild beast did not reign which was The United States, Great Britain, and Spain.....so many prophecies have been fulfilled.

Estephan

edited to add:

Let the one with intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast.......666

NUMEROLOGY:

Multiply 666=216 (9 is constant)

Divide 666=1.1666 (1 is constant)(.1666 is constant)

911 Is The Number Of The Wild Beast

Estephan

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

And what will you say when 2017 arrives and no “end” of the world, system or what ever you believe? Will there be another misquote from an old book? What about all the others before you who prophesied the “end”? What makes your prophecy different? And correct?

• tootired2care

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit