The Truth of the Matter Is.......

by Este 166 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Este:

At least post something intelligent......

The intelligent readers will realise my post was humorous. The difference between my post and yours is that yours are humorous for all the wrong reasons.

• Este
    Este

The intelligent readers will realise my post was humorous. The difference between my post and yours is that yours are humorous for all the wrong reasons.

Since when is it humorous to have people in need of being saved from destruction? Who do you think would destroy this planet GOD or man? Why man of course, as it has been proven. We now have war ships out at sea with nuclear capabilty preparing for war. What will be the outcome of that?

E.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Since when is it humorous to have people in need of being saved from destruction? Who do you think would destroy this planet GOD or man? Why man of course, as it has been proven. We now have war ships out at sea with nuclear capabilty preparing for war. What will be the outcome of that?

Sigh. I see you're attempting to give your views a veneer of realism by focusing on 'nuclear capability' rather than your actual position that '2016 is an arbitrary multiple of a number of years since the year alleged for an individual who almost certainly never actually existed'.

Let the one with intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast.......666
    NUMEROLOGY:Multiply 666=216 (9 is constant)
    Divide 666=1.1666 (1 is constant)(.1666 is constant)
    911 Is The Number Of The Wild Beast
    Estephan

I think you demonstrated by the 'numerology' above that you're not 'the one with intelligence'.

And in case it helps, '666' in Revelation was a reference to Nero.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

It has been viewed 666 times like right now!

• Este
    Este

Sigh. I see you're attempting to give your views a veneer of realism by focusing on 'nuclear capability' rather than youractual position that '2016 is an arbitrary multiple of a number of years since the year alleged for an individual who almost certainly never actually existed'.

17 All the generations, then, from Abraham until David were fourteen generations, and from David until the deportation to Babylon fourteen generations, and from the deportation to Babylon until the Christ fourteen generations.

In 589 BC, Nebuchadnezzar II laid siege to Jerusalem, culminating in the destruction of the city and its temple in 587 BC.

14 generations X42=588 years(b.c.e.) so it would make sense that a generation is 42 years

Estephan

• Este
    Este

It has been viewed 666 times like right now!

I noticed

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Este - " Eastern countries raising their arms perhaps?"

Opa Gangnam style?

Maybe Psy is the King of the East?

I'll give you an out. When Jesus hasn't come back by 2017, you can recalculate your figures by changing the length of a generation.

No need to thank me.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    14X42=588(b.c.e.) so it would make sense that a generation is 42 years

No. That is stupid. A 'generation' doesn't have any specific length, regardless of whatever arbitrary figure you arrive at for some specific individuals. Case in point, the 'generations' from David to the deportation average out to 30 years. Your theory is drivel.

• Este
    Este

I'll give you an out. When Jesus hasn't come back by 2017, you can recalculate your figures by changing the length of a generation.

No need to thank me.

I don't post on my own I am compelled to write so it is not me that is writing.......I just do as I am told. I don't need a way out for we are in the end without a doubt.

E.

• Este
    Este

No. That is stupid. A 'generation' doesn't have any specific length, regardless of whatever arbitrary figure you arrive at for some specific individuals.

Yes is does.....it also coincides with the number of years a women has to bear children, which is around 42 years with

exceptions of course, due to imperfection of the human body.

Menopause literally means the "end of monthly cycles" (the end of monthly periods aka menstruation), from the Greek word pausis (cessation) and the root men-(month). Menopause is an event that typically (but not always) occurs in women in midlife, during their late 40s or early 50s, and it signals the end of the fertilephase of a woman's life. [1] However, rather than being defined by the state of the uterus and the absence of menstrual flow, menopause is more accurately defined as the permanent cessation of the primary functions of the ovaries: [2] the ripening and release of ova and the release of hormones that cause both the creation of the uterine lining, and the subsequent shedding of the uterine lining (a.k.a. the menses or the period). [citation needed]

As women become older, the chance of becoming pregnant is lower, the chance of having a miscarriage is higher and there is an increased risk of chromosomal abnormalities in the baby. In the general population, the chance of becoming pregnant after the age of 40 is estimated to be only 5% per cycle compared to about 20% per cycle in the under 40 age groups. One-third of couples where the woman is over 35 may have fertility problems. Treatments such as IVF cannot reverse the effects of age on fertility.

E.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit