The Truth of the Matter Is.......

by Este 166 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AnnOMaly
  • Este
    Este

LOL @ EP! Love it.

Este, if trampling on the holy land is the precursor to Armageddon then why didn't past events such as the Crusades bring it on? Why do you believe present events will have any different results than past ones in the Armageddon Arrival Agenda?

Because the present events have all taken place in the same time period....the wild beast, war in the holy land, economy, threat of nuclear war, the nation of islam hated by all nations, them being placed into prison and hating one another, and the list goes on.....

E.

• Iamallcool
  • jgnat
    jgnat

Patterns in the sand, patterns in the sand. You see meaning, others do not. The waves of time will change them again and you and I will still be here.

Patterns

• Este
    Este

45 "Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. 47 Truly I say to ?YOU, He will appoint him over all his belongings.

48 "But if ever that evil slave should say in his heart, 'My master is delaying,' 49 and should start to beat his fellow slaves and should eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards, 50 the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know, 51 and will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his part with the hypocrites. There is where [his] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be.

The faithful and discreet slave is a descendant of Abraham out of the tribe of Levi. Even my appearance gives way to this fact. The slave is only one person not many comprised out of 144,000.

E.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

And so it goes...

• Este
    Este

Patterns in the sand, patterns in the sand. You see meaning, others do not. The waves of time will change them again and you and I will still be here.

I preach salvation by GOD not destruction. Men destroy GOD preserves alive.....so yes you and I will still be here....that is if we escape calamity brought by man.

E.

• Este
    Este

And so it goes...

Hello Mrs. Jones

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hello.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Because the present events have all taken place in the same time period....

Which time period is that?

Wars have been going on in the holy land for thousands of years as has hatred between the various nations and religious faiths.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit