The Truth of the Matter Is.......

by Este 166 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Jesus was born that is a prophecy you cannot dispute.

Firstly, there's no contemporaneous evidence that Jesus actually existed.

Secondly, there are no 'prophecies' that actually 'point' to Jesus. For example, the so-called 'messianic prophecy' in Daniel about the '70 weeks' has nothing at all to do with Jesus, and it actually deals with events up until the 2nd century BCE, in reference to Cyrus, Aristobulus and Jannaeus. Such 'propheces' were retrofitted by Christians later.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Dawn breaks here in Ontario, Canada, Tuesday May 14, 2013. Still no end occurring.

Edited to add: Weeellll... except for the Leafs. They're outta the playoffs.

• Este
    Este

And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

Christ and the twelve apostles will accomplish this preaching because no others can do it. It has to be done in truth and they know the truth.

E.

• Heaven
    Heaven

And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

I am having a hard time believing these people have ever heard this so-called good news. What language do you think these people speak, Este? How would you preach to them?:

Remote Amazon Tribe

• Este
    Este

I am having a hard time believing these people have ever heard this so-called good news. What language do you think these people speak, Este? How would you preach to them?:

Thats what I mean by Jesus Christ and the twelve apostles being the only ones that can accomplish this. There could exist people that have never even heard of the bible. GOD knows all languages and of course so does Christ.

Estephan

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Este, can you name one prophecy that came true (not something you are adding ideas to and simply claiming it came true)? Can you show, from the Bible, why your math makes sense?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Thats what I mean by Jesus Christ and the twelve apostles being the only ones that can accomplish this.

Este, these guys are dead. And they ain't comin' back. Dead is dead. Gonzo. Never to return.

• Este
    Este

Have a good day.....

Estephan

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

And sometimes you have to let people realise their own folly when their predictions don't come to pass. They will find an excuse and proceed to come up with another prediction claiming whatever excuse / new light / re-direction. This has happened all before and will continue too. As I said - see you in 2016 - that will be my 40th birthday - now THAT could lead to an Armegeddon of sorts.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Yet another day begins... and no end in sight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit