The Truth of the Matter Is.......

by Este 166 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    I multiplied it than divided it........calculated it. 6x6x6=216 (2+1+6=9) ( 9 is the only number that can be derived no matter how you calculate it. Use the methods of numerology......

Then, not than. Anyway...

And then what? Take away the number you first thought of? There's no basis at all for the method of multiplying the numbers and then adding the digits together. It's just trivial children's number games. And you got the math wrong for 1 / 6.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    1 is the only number you can derive from 6 divided by 6 therefore it is constant.
    the second 1 is derived from 1 divided by 6 which is .1666
    666 is the verifier leaving the number 1

That is retarded. You're not even consistent with your own 'rules'.

Why isn't 36 an important 'constant' in this 'process'? (That's a rhetorical question.)

36 is the only number you can derive from 6 multiplied by 6, yet you happily skip over that and continue to multiply to get 216. But when you divide 6 by 6 and get 1 (wow ), this is regarded as some mystical 'constant' that must be 'retained' for further 'calculation' (actually just juxtaposing some irrelevant numbers and arbitrarily associating the result with your preferred dating system).

And what happened to the other recurring sixes in the fraction beyond the fourth decimal place?? (That's another rhetorical question.)

You need treatment for an obsessive disorder.

• Este
    Este

Why isn't 36 an important 'constant' in this 'process'? (That's a rhetorical question.)

(3+6=9) You have to take it down to the lowest number (numerology) (9x6=54) (5+4=9)

911 are the only numbers that can be derived from the calculation. This is then proven by world events.......

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    (3+6=9) You have to take it down to the lowest number (numerology) (9x6=54) (5+4=9)

You may find it surprising, but I anticipated that tedious 'response'.

But in that case, there should be an additional 9 in your result, hence 9911. Which is of course meaningless. Your entire 'method' is inconsistent superstitious drivel, and yet you expect people to accept it as the basis for the most important event ever.

It just doesn't work. Give up. Seriously.

• Este
    Este

You may find it surprising, but I anticipated that tedious 'response'.

But in that case, there should be an additional 9 in your result, hence 9911. Which is of course meaningless.

It just doesn't work. Give up. Seriously.

9+9=18 (1+8=9)

no matter how I sliced it 911 stood out from the calculation which is the time the wild beast begin to reign........lo and behold fulfillment of prophecy.

E.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    9+9=18 (1+8=9)

That's your response? Seriously? Adding together numbers that equal 9? You seem to have missed the gaping flaw in your 'method' entirely.

Go back and read what I've said until you understand that you are wrong. Start here. (You can skip the bit about the wrong calculation for one sixth as I see that part was just an error in your presentation and the irrationality of your method.)

• Este
    Este

And I saw one of its heads as though slaughtered to death, but its death-stroke got healed, and all the earth followed the wild beast with admiration. 4 And they worshiped the dragon because it gave the authority to the wild beast, and they worshiped the wild beast with the words: "Who is like the wild beast, and who can do battle with it?

The death stroke is the 911 attacks in New York city........

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Not sure where you have been but I have followed the end of the world for over 25 years and have noticed fulfillment of prophecy.

Name one.

I clearly calculated the number 666 for you which shows that 911 was a turning point in the end times.

OK, but you used arbitrary numbers not in the Bible. Why does your calculation matter? Can you prove it is solid, Biblically speaking?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    The death stroke is the 911 attacks in New York city........

Of course it is.

• Este
    Este

OK, but you used arbitrary numbers not in the Bible. Why does your calculation matter? Can you prove it is solid, Biblically speaking?

the calculation helps to identify the wild beast. The 911 attacks commenced the war in the holy land where the nations trampled. It changed the world as we know it.

Now the wild beast that I saw was like a leopard, but its feet were as those of a bear, and its mouth was as a lion's mouth. And the dragon gave to [the beast] its power and its throne and great authority.

The wild beast is The United States along with Great Britain, and Spain.

U.S., U.K., Spain draft resolution on Iraq

Monday, February 24, 2003 Posted: 2:47 PM EST (1947 GMT)

leopard (Panthera pardus) is a member of the Felidae family with a wide range in some parts of Africa and tropical Asia, from Siberia, South and West Asia to across most of sub-Saharan Africa. It is listed as Near Threatened on the IUCN Red List because it is declining in large parts of its range due to habitat loss and fragmentation, and hunting for trade and pest control. It is regionally extinct in Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuwait, Syrian Arab Republic, Libya and Tunisia.[1]

The lion (Panthera leo) is one of the four big cats in the genus Panthera and a member of the family Felidae. With some males exceeding 250 kg (550 lb) in weight,[4] it is the second-largest living cat after the tiger. Wild lions currently exist in sub-Saharan Africa and in Asia (where an endangered remnant population resides in Gir Forest National Park in India) while other types of lions have disappeared from North Africa and Southwest Asia in historic times.

Bears are mammals of the family Ursidae. Bears are classified as caniforms, or doglike carnivorans, with the pinnipeds being their closest living relatives. Although only eight species of bears are extant, they are widespread, appearing in a wide variety of habitats throughout the Northern Hemisphere and partially in the Southern Hemisphere. Bears are found on the continents of North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.

Two European Nations and ONe Nation from America

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit