The Truth of the Matter Is.......

by Este 166 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Este
    Este

Which time period is that?

Wars have been going on in the holy land for thousands of years as has hatred between the various nations and religious faiths.

This time period we live in now, like today. you will be hated by all nations on account of my name. Pretty much all that JW's say was going to happen to them has happened to the nation of Islam......remember Christ is from the Middle East and his brothers he was referring to are offspring of Abraham. Palestinian believe they are descendants of Ishmael and the Jews Isaac. Isaac and Ishmael are prophecied in the bible which is well known. Look for the end now not in the future like many years to come......George W. Bush Jr. is the man of lawlessness.......

E.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Look for the end now

Not here yet.

• myelaine
    myelaine

I've heard that the time of the gentiles refers to the period of grace when the gentiles are called into fellowship with God through Jesus Christ. the end of the time of the gentiles is when jewish people start to be grafted back in by coming to believe in Jesus Christ as their Saviour. there are more jewish people in jerusalem coming to Christ now-a-days than there has been since the time of Jesus Christ on earth.

love michelle

• Heaven
    Heaven

Look for the end now

The end is still not here.

• Este
    Este

Look for the end now

Not here yet.

The time period we live in now, don't take away from the whole paragraph.......geez

• Heaven
    Heaven

Look for the end now

Nothing yet.

• Heaven
    Heaven

The time period we live in now, don't take away from the whole paragraph.......geez

Well you stated 'like today'. So I'm just lettin' ya know it hasn't happened yet today.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Este, I am almost half a century old. I have heard that the end of the world is coming 'soon', 'imminently', etc my entire life. I don't consider 50 years 'soon'. People have lived on this Earth for 100s of thousands of years. We are still here. Unless the sun blows up, we'll be here for a lot more years to come.

Things will definitely change, but we will still be here.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

let the thread die, stop posting here. Let him talk to himself all thread long.

• Heaven
    Heaven

let the thread die, stop posting here. Let him talk to himself all thread long.

Not sure I follow why we should let it die. This thread has been viewed over a 1,000 times. Maybe something posted here will sink in. Maybe it will help someone just viewing. Either way, this is one of the core teachings of Botchtower that, with each passing day, is proven wrong.

It's one of the core doctrines that keeps believers imprisoned and frightens others into joining.

Oh... and Este... just wanted to point out.... the end hasn't arrived yet... still waaaaaiiittttiiiinggg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit