The Truth of the Matter Is.......

by Este 166 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Este
    Este

The subject of this thread is 'going on about something that means nothing'.

It means everything to people with faith. Apparently you have none.........

E.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Apparently...

Este, can't get one by you. No sir.

• Este
    Este

Truth of the matter Mrs. Jones is that we have a GOD. He inspired the bible to be written. The bible foretells the future. We are told in this bible that there will be an end. We are given many signs that point to the end times. All faiths seem to agree that we are in the end times. So the hope lies in our faith in GOD. Do not fear the end Mrs. Jones, but look forward to it, because it means the beginning of everlasting life here upon the earth.

Estephan

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No fear here Este.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Este - Eyes glazing over - end of what world? What does "world" mean to you ?

What does "end" mean ? Agree about what ? You mean a very narrow, limited to the

Watchtower view of 7 billion people about to die because they do not attend

the Kingdom Hall ? NO I do not believe that. And I was baptized in the 1950's

so I speak with some authority and confidence. The real question is why do YOU

believe the world is about to end ? Things are so much better than they used to be.

And there is so much more social awareness and universal participation, since

the internet. How can you ( I am assuming you are young ) be so pessimistic ??

I only wish I was in my 20's and could see the developments of the next 50 years.

And I AM a person of faith. Faith in all things bright and beautiful and Grace.

Believing in the "end of the world" is NOT a prerequisite for belief.

Faith is about: Hope, Love, Kindness, Joy. The Bible is about Salvation

and Renewal and being ONE with Christ and God and other people in a Spiritual

unity of love. It is not a doomsday book , it is a restoration book.

As the Old Awake used to say:

"Awake and let the Christ Shine upon you."

Ephesians 5:14

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Este:

I clearly calculated the number 666 for you which shows that 911 was a turning point in the end times.

Ok... let's look at Este's 'clear' 'calculation' about 911:

NUMEROLOGY:
    Multiply 666=216 (9 is constant)
    Divide 666=1.1666 (1 is constant)(.1666 is constant)
    911 Is The Number Of The Wild Beast

That's not a 'calculation'. It is drivel.

Firstly, on what basis is only the day and month relevant to anything? Why in the US format of month and then day? Why not ISO format? Where is the year? Why the Gregorian calendar?

Secondly, 666 in the book of Revelation was a cryptic reference to emperor Nero, and the number has no bearing on anything modern. (In fact, Latin and Greek translations varied, having 666 or 616 to account for the different languages' spellings of Nero / Neron.)

Thirdly, 6 / 6 / 6 = 0.16... (recurring). It doesn't equal 1.1666 (it doesn't equal 1 point anything). So even if the numbers really meant anything relevant at all (they don't), the relevant numbers would more likely be 216 and 0.16... (recurring), which has no bearing on anything remotely similar to '911'.

Fourthly, "9 is constant", "1 is constant" and ".1666 is constant" isn't any kind of 'calculation'. It's some ridiculous arbitrary 'rule' that Este made up. And the "1 is constant" bit is the result of nothing but bad math. (Seriously, how do you get one sixth wrong?)

Fifthly, Este's reliance on 'something' happening in 2016 is based on entirely irrational selection of '42' as the length of a 'generation', which I've already shown to be false from the Bible.

• Este
    Este

That's not a 'calculation'. It is drivel.

I multiplied it than divided it........calculated it. 6x6x6=216 (2+1+6=9) ( 9 is the only number that can be derived no matter how you calculate it. Use the methods of numerology......

.1666 666 is the number given in the bible to verify your calculation, which leaves the numbers 911 from the entire calculation. You calculate it and see what you come up with.

Estephan

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    which leaves the numbers 911 from the entire calculation

No. It really doesn't. There is only one 1 in 0.1666 (not to mention you're ignoring the recurring sixes from the fraction beyond the fourth decimal place). Go back to school.

And numerology is drivel anyway.

• Este
    Este

Este - Eyes glazing over - end of what world? What does "world" mean to you ? [End of world as we know it]

What does "end" mean ? Agree about what ? You mean a very narrow, limited to the [End of wickedness]

Watchtower view of 7 billion people about to die because they do not attend [I do not agree with the W.T.S.]

the Kingdom Hall ? NO I do not believe that. And I was baptized in the 1950's

so I speak with some authority and confidence. The real question is why do YOU

believe the world is about to end ? Things are so much better than they used to be. [I believe the world is gonna end based upon prophecy]

And there is so much more social awareness and universal participation, since

the internet. How can you ( I am assuming you are young ) be so pessimistic ?? [I am 52 years old]

I only wish I was in my 20's and could see the developments of the next 50 years.

And I AM a person of faith. Faith in all things bright and beautiful and Grace.

Believing in the "end of the world" is NOT a prerequisite for belief.

Faith is about: Hope, Love, Kindness, Joy. The Bible is about Salvation [I agree with you in Salvation]

and Renewal and being ONE with Christ and God and other people in a Spiritual

unity of love. It is not a doomsday book , it is a restoration book.

As the Old Awake used to say:

"Awake and let the Christ Shine upon you."

Ephesians 5:14

I believe the end of the world to be the salvation of everything living, not the destruction. Men are the destroyers not GOD.

Estephan

• Este
    Este

No. It really doesn't. There is only one 1 in 0.1666 (not to mention you're ignoring the recurring sixes from the fraction beyond the fourth decimal place). Go back to school.

And numerology is drivel anyway.

1 is the only number you can derive from 6 divided by 6 therefore it is constant.

the second 1 is derived from 1 divided by 6 which is .1666

666 is the verifier leaving the number 1

E.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit