So tired of life

by LouBelle 112 Replies latest jw friends

• *lost*
    *lost*

Your a survivor loubelle.

Don't let them beat you now. Feeling for you so much.

Get up girl, be strong, you can do it. Don't let them win.

Look - you have strangers here who don't even know you, loving you and fighting for you, caring about you.

You are loved. you are precious.

• usualusername
    usualusername

I am here for you as someone attempted suicide 18 months ago!

My email is [email protected]

UUN

• smiddy
    smiddy

Your scaring the shit out of me LouBelle , for f#*@+`s sake dont do anything foolish .I`ve been in a situation where your whole world seems to fall apart , and a "dread" falls over you , and at the time their seems to be no way out , however beleive me time passes and things do get better.

Please dont give in to these negative feelings you have at the moment

Look at all the freinds and encouragement you have on this forum ,give it time girl , give it time.

smiddy

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

Loubelle I wish I was in SA to give you a big hug and help you through this period. keep fighting even if death is staring you in the face - you may not believe me but according to what I have learned it is from this that humans get their wisdom, strength and courage.

• besty
    besty

sending happy thoughts from London - I hope you are able to find a better state of mind soon

xoxoxoxo

• humbled
    humbled

Dear Loubelle,

You said it. It is trying, trying, trying without things coming around AND a sense that our own poor decisions have put us there that eats away at hope.

Do you hear how many of us have done that? We wish we were all close to you, physically right now.

For a flash I wished you were a drinker so you could go to AA meetings :) where you are surrounded by others who have your struggles in life too.

You hang on, we can feel how wonderful you are even if we are not in the same room. I have been in your shoes too. Joy can come back.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

LouBelle - LouBelle - LouBelle Good Morning. (((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))) ((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))) ((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))

We have all been so worried about you. I am so glad you posted.

Were you able to sleep OK? Even just getting horizontal, is good for your body.

You are cared about and loved here Lou. Think about us when you are blue. We are in your corner, sending you great happy vibes. "Get well LouBelle , so you can post and play with us". ; )

The situation I was in just one year ago was horrific. There is no way, a year ago I could imagine the happiness I feel in my life right now. You have a good head on your shoulders Lou. You have been really, really down... soooooo there is no other way but up now, right? How are you going to get the job you want and life you want, if you do something dumb...like do yourself in? I promise you, there are going to be adventures in your life, you haven't thought of yet. How do I know with such certainty? Because Life is an Adventure LouBelle . You know that. You just hit a rut in the road. We have all been there. Not fun, not fun at all. But time passes, you get out of the rut, and life is manageable once again... . even beautiful. Time is not your enemy, it is your friend. Things are just taking a little longer, that's all. Trust me.

From your many posts, I know you are normally a happy, balanced, good natured soul, who would probably give a stranger the shirt off of your back, if they needed it. Don't you think we want to be here for you too? The distance in miles makes meet ups, near impossible. But with the Internet and JW.net, we are just a few clicks away. You deserve great friends and a great life. You have had a really, really tough year. You are living with a lot of stress every day. I am sorry it is that way for you right now.

Are you able to keep your Grandfather out of your room? We were all so worried about you.

This week-end can you call up someone close by, and go for coffee and a walk? Pick a new channel on the radio and listen to some music you have never heard before? Or can you do something special just for yourself? Paint your toe nails some outrageous color or add a contrasting color of polka dots? lol Just something, no big deal...just fun?

We love you LouBelle . You are Family here.

I have written, I hope not too much. I don't want to tire you out.

Sweet, Sweet LouBelle . I am so sorry you had a rotten day. I hope today is better.

Much love and hugs to You, Just Lois

• irondork
    irondork

LouBelle, lean here:

JW.NET

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Sounds like you're suffering from a bad case of Weltschmerz!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weltschmerz

• tornapart
    tornapart

Dear Loubelle... you really MUST see a health professional! Please!! It sounds very like you are clinically depressed. They can help you, find a medical treatment that will help lift your spirits enough for you to get the strength to continue as well as having someone to talk to about it to help you through. Please say you'll do it! Love and lots of hugs....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit