So tired of life

by LouBelle 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I'm a cyclist, not a trickcyclist, so I have been struggling to come up with advice for you, Louise, but something you said on another thread tickled one of my few remaining brain cells.

Think about using a local church as a stepping stone. They have contacts, business people, etc.. They might love to have a JW survivor in their midst.

You are a rather charming young lady, so smile sweetly and charm your way into their lives.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I am seldom if ever on here; saw this on active threads and had to take a peek in here.

Some days, weeks and extended periods of times ... it feels like hell. You somehow manage to wake up the next day and wonder 'how the hell did I do that?'.

Read back to Megatron's posts from a couple of months ago and the kindness you extended to him.

Looks like thoughtfulness and kindness are being sent your way, at least, via this site.

You are not forgotten.

• *lost*
    *lost*

black sheep

yep. networking girl. keep everyone at arms length (out of your personal self and sanctuary ), time to play the game use the system, got to be clever now.

edit;ffs my typing sometimes.. grrrr. sorted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit