So tired of life

by LouBelle 112 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I just saw this. I hope Lou Belle doesn't do something horrible. As I recall, it's not th first time she sounds very depressed. I would hope that we can find a way to check on her. It's been 9 hours since she started this thread.

• cognisonance
    cognisonance

South Africa Suicide Hotlines

Hotline: 051 444 5000

Hotline: 0861 322 322

Rest of list

• minimus
    minimus

I wish she would respond?!!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Lou, sweet, sweet lady. I am thinking of you. I want you to pause and try to make a list of the things that are going right for you. I do this when I find myself spiraling downwards. I will write you a PM. I think you and I are friends on facebook. I may do it there. You're one of my favorite people I've met here on JWN. There's something really different, in a good way, about you. You've got a sparkle in your soul.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Has anyone heard from Louise? She hasn't posted on facebook for 15 hours or more.

• minimus
    minimus

Life can get anyone down.

• FingersCrossed
    FingersCrossed

Wake up every morning and take a walk outside, breathing some fresh air.. Look at those trees, flowers, (I don't know where you stay) but look at those small and insignificant things, you'll feel better.

You are here for a reason, you are good and valuable, even if you feel like no one loves you, there one person who can always love you.. YOU!

((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))

• compound complex
    compound complex

We love you, Lou!

CoCo

• minimus
    minimus

Coco,always nice to see you and your positive vibes!!!

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

LouBelle, I just wanted you to know I am thinking of you. Life can be very difficult at times but there will be better days ahead. Try to do something different to change your life. If the depression continues you may want to get yourself to a dr and a counselor so you get on the road to recovery. I have been there and things are so much better for me now. I also have taken control of my life and made huge changes and sometimes we have to do that. We may have to change professions or job, get rid of toxic people in our lives but don't give up hate ver you do. Fight to make things better for yourself. If you ever need someone to talk to I would be more than happy to sit nd talk with you. You are a great lady and just keep taking the little steps to change your life and I guarantee it will get better in no time. Get a good night sleep tonight and hopefully whe you wake yo you will feel better What is it with happified? An old bro in my old cong used to use it all the time in his talks and I'd snicker to myself at how much he sounded like a dope. I thought it was just something he'd come up with while dementia was creeping round the edges of his brain. Seeing it here on this board - is it commonly used in the congregations you others have been to? Is it regional?

Sorry for going off-topic. The spiritual heritage wt left me with one big, fat comment in my mind "How can we appreciate our spiritual heritage if we're not allowed to research it? If our spiritual heritage is so great, why can't you access WTs from before 1950, or the ground-breaking works of JFR through official channels? Smells like 'cult' to me."????????????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit