So tired of life

by LouBelle 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Sherilynn
    Sherilynn

LouBell,

Sounds like you are thinking about suicide which is a permanent solution to a TEMPORARY problem. Many of us have had the thoughts of just wanting it to be over and once I had this pointed out to me that where I was emotionally was a Temporary State of Mind.

I feel that when the JW doctrine of Paradise Earth doesnt come when soooo many looked for it as a way to solve their problems it can be overwhelming when it doesnt come soon enough and then realization it probably is never going to come can be too overwhelming.

PLEASE think that where you are today could change in ways you can't image within the next hour or day or month, etc. Sometimes I just have to keep my mantra that " the Universe will provide for me" and I will trust what I am going through now (even if not what i think I want) will still work out for my better good.

Keep the faith (whatever that may be for you) this life is worth fighting/living for and that you are reaching out on here is proof you still are fighting PLEASE keep doing this and reaching out to others where you live to find strength to keep strong because you are a blessing to others as they are to you.

Love and Peace my friend,

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Lou

Please answer your phone or text me. I am worried, cariad.

'Joe'

• Glander
    Glander

Please remember how many of us have grown fond of you just through this forum..

I have been where you are and it's amazed me how quickly one's outlook can change. Life is always worth fighting for, even if fighting means simply resting and seeking out those who build up and not tear down.

It is good that you came here. Stay close to us.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

LouBelle - LouBelle - LouBelle ((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))) ((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))) ((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))

LouBelle Sweetheart, You need us, we need you, we are all Internet family.

Oh, I wished we lived closer. It is just after 9PM in your area. You must have had a real bummer of a day. Cold calling is not fun. Not getting a paycheck on time is not fun. Listening to a pig of a boss wang off is not fun.

Those are all just things LouBelle ...that can and WILL change. You are having a bad day, a bad week. You have been trying to find other work, that can in itself, be terribly depressing. Of course you are depressed.

Email me Girl! We gotta talk.

LoisLane looking for Superman

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Spoken to Lou. She is OK - having a crap day.

I know she appreciates your thoughts.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Brainstorm one small thing to do that will make your life a little better.

• nugget
    nugget

LouBelle I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling so low. You have been through so much and come through it all with dignity. The world needs insightful and special people like you.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Lou Belle,

Just sending you a big hug! Hang in there.

zed

• Glander
    Glander

Thank's, Joe G. for the update.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Loubelle,

Thank you for reaching out. I send you a big SKEETER hug (((((((((Skeeter-Loubelle))))))))))).

Please get some professional help. We love you.

Skeeter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit