So tired of life

by LouBelle 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Many of us have been where you are at . Its painful .

Thinking of you from across the globe.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

On days when you don't have the strength, Loubelle - that's what your friends are here for.

It's a struggle, for sure. You are young, and there are many good things waiting for you that you can't see right now. Focus on getting through today. Tomorrow can bring change.

Thinking of you. Been there.

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

LouBelle,

It is a rarity that I post here. I am, at times, merely an observer. But, your post moved me to respond. I am glad that Joe Grundy has reached out to you and to the many others that have expressed their concern. It proves that we are all part of a family, a human family where compassion and genuine interest are the measures of our unity. Please remember that there are people who truly care for others, and although we might not have the privilege of face-to-face interaction, we do have the ability to reach out to one another. In all the years I was enveloped in a study of the Bible, there is one scripture that has always given me hope. It is based on a principle found in every middle eastern philosophy, Paul says it best,

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God."

When I read that scripture, I understand how God comforts us. He doesn't do it miraculously. He does it by means of those who have found comfort in facing their trials. In reading your previous posts and what you have added about yourself, I understand that things have been difficult, but with perserverance, imagine how much your experience will help to comfort one of the young ones who visit this site, one of those who, like you, was baptized at a young age and is in need of comfort and courage. Or that young woman, struggling to make it on their own, dealing with a lousy boss or job they dislike. It is true that everyone might be able to provide something, but only God knows who will provide that special perspective, bourne from trial and tribulation, that will be a comfort to those people. Who knows? Maybe someone feels just like you might at this time right now. And when they see how you have reached out to this group, and see that there are people who truly care, maybe they have found comfort in knowing they are not alone either.

Some of us have never heard this before, so I will remind you, you are a special and unique. You are worthy of love and consideration, praise and honor. You are valuable and appreciated. You are YOU and you are the best YOU I could have ever imagined.

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

We are here and listening

• sir82
    sir82

It gets better.

• usualusername
    usualusername

LouBelle

You have helped me with messages and PMs when I was suicidal.

My email is [email protected]

Please contact me when you have the strength.

UUN

• Dagney
    Dagney

LouBelle, it will get better. We hear you. We care.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

We Love you LouBelle. Being hopeless doesn't last forever things change from day to day, week to week, month to month. It will get better.

LD

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Thinking of you...try to think about the many beautiful things in life, and your happiest memories, there will be more, also know that we are here for you, and we do care.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Dear Loubelle, I know we don't know each other but I always enjoy reading your posts. You seem like such a lovely lady. Please don't give up, today is a bad day, some days are worse than others and can seem like there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

Have you been to see your doctor? Sometimes a health professional can help when we need it. Also friends to talk to and to feel that people care about you can help too. Please don't feel alone, we are all here for you if you need to talk or just for some words of sympathy.

Sending you a big cyber ((((HUG))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit