So tired of life

by LouBelle 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Loulou, you can do it!

S

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I don't know what happened to my post but I didn't write the last part of the post about happified. I wrote everything up until I told he to get a good night sleep and then I am not sure were the rest of the info came from. I have never even heard that story. Crazy!!

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I don't know what happened to my post but I didn't write the last part of the post about happified. I wrote everything up until I told he to get a good night sleep and then I am not sure were the rest of the info came from. I have never even heard that story. Crazy!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

in this proud land we grew up strong

we were wanted all along
    I was taught to fight, taught to win
    I never thought I could fail

no fight left or so it seems
    I am a man whose dreams have all deserted
    I've changed my face, I've changed my name
    but no one wants you when you lose

don't give up
    'cos you have friends
    don't give up
    you're not beaten yet
    don't give up
    I know you can make it good

though I saw it all around
    never thought I could be affected
    thought that we'd be the last to go
    it is so strange the way things turn

drove the night toward my home
    the place that I was born, on the lakeside
    as daylight broke, I saw the earth
    the trees had burned down to the ground

don't give up
    you still have us
    don't give up
    we don't need much of anything
    don't give up
    'cause somewhere there's a place
    where we belong

rest your head
    you worry too much
    it's going to be alright
    when times get rough
    you can fall back on us
    don't give up
    please don't give up

'got to walk out of here
    I can't take anymore
    going to stand on that bridge
    keep my eyes down below
    whatever may come
    and whatever may go
    that river's flowing
    that river's flowing

moved on to another town
    tried hard to settle down
    for every job, so many men
    so many men no-one needs

don't give up
    'cause you have friends
    don't give up
    you're not the only one
    don't give up
    no reason to be ashamed
    don't give up
    you still have us
    don't give up now
    we're proud of who you are
    don't give up
    you know it's never been easy
    don't give up
    'cause I believe there's a place there's a place where we belong

Lou

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

I figure it is almost morning in S.A. I am hoping you log on this morning and let us know you are O.K.

Please find someone to talk to. Much love to you, Lou .

tt

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Darling LouBelle,

Even though we've never interacted directly, I want you to know that I have been aware of you and your story for quite some time. My impression has always been that you were smart, sweet, soulful, and above all a survivor.

I don't blame you for being discouraged - you set your sights high. Please take baby steps to make things better little bit by little bit. To not get the job of your dreams or find the love of your life or lose 50 pounds is not failure! It means you're trying. Please believe that you are on a path that leads to good things, but they may not be the things you've pre-concieved as the only criteria for success.

Please PM me - I'd like that.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I'm sorry that you are feeling so bad, Lou. So far there are 4 pages of posts from people who care about you and want you to not only survive, but thrive! I know that your living and job situation isn't very good right now, but please keep fighting so that one day you can look back and be proud of your accomplishments.

Please talk to a professional. It really does help to talk things out, and at the same time a professional will be able to give you ideas that will provide you with some better coping mechanisms that will help you on the days that you feel really bad.

So many of us have faith in you, and I hope that you can learn to have more faith in yourself too!

The lyrics that Mrs. Jones posted are really good and fitting. Read them carefully as they describe how much we care. Remember that you have friends from all over the World!!!

Don't give up.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

That is a beautiful poem Mrs. Jones.

Lou belle, so sorry you are down. Life is tough sometimes, but dont let it get you down, you have many people here who care and want to help you get through this. Keep us posted, and let know if there is anything we can do. I have suffered from depression, and I know it can be hard to get through, but it can be beat.

Lisa Rose

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Remember saying this? .. 'LouBelle Re: Happy Birthday,LouBelle posted 11 days ago (4/22/2013) Post 5094 of 5127 Since 5/19/2005 "Ah Lois you make me laugh - whoop whoop - let's party on for the next 37 years."

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I just want to thank everyone on here for their amazing support and kind words of encouragment. I have been crying my eyes out because you have all touched my heart and I know you mean what you say.

I know I don't have the worse life. I know that there is beauty in the world. I know time can heal and circumstances improve. I know all of that with my head. But I am tired, so so tired. My lust for life has disappeared. I hardly find myself genuinely happy and smiling. I don't like this unhappy me any more and no matter how hard I try to change, that change is not happening.

I want everyone to know that this sadness/depression has absolutely nothing to do with me leaving the JW's. It was the best thing I've ever done and I do not regret it at all.

When you keep trying, and trying and trying....and yet nothing changes, you or rather I start to wonder if things will ever change. It's hard constantly being disappointed, constantly getting knocked down. I'm at that stage where I want to just stay down. I want the hurt (real or perceived), the pain, the anguish, the disappointment to stop, I want quiet, I want peace and quite and I don't know how to get that. Death stops all that. I've never been afraid to die - it's always been the how and if there would be pain.

I feel so weak and 'un-me' compared to the person I used to be. I can only blame me, the decisions I made. I got myself into this pickle and though I've tried to get myself out......I just keep slipping back.

I had a friend I reached out too a while back and was very upfront with my suicidal plan, I had written my letters, knew when I wanted to do it, how. This friend convinced me to give it one more go. When I slipped a bit and opened up again, I got a "oh here we go again" - In that moment I felt numb - I think it was and has only been the first time I went numb. I quickly said goodbye and made a decision not too speak to that person about it again.

Please forgive me for the negative vibe of this message. I just want to again say thank you very very much for all your kind words. You are extended family and friends. So many times I wish I was closer to you guys.

Maybe I just need a good cry - sometimes us women are like that. Got to get all the tears out.

Lou.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit