So tired of life

by LouBelle 112 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

i am so tired of waking up without hope. so tired of fighting one more day...i just want it to end as painless as possible. i truly don't have the willpower or strength anymore.

• cofty
    cofty

LouBelle I'm so sorry to hear how hopeless you feel.

There will be better times ahead, please don't give up.

Can you talk to anybody who can support you through the tough times? Perhaps its time to admit how you feel to a doctor.

Keep talking...

• wisdomfrombelow
    wisdomfrombelow

I don't know your situation or circumstances but don't give up. Life can always get better but death--it is always the same.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Hang in there LouBelle. I feel the same most of the time and I have a good job and live quite a comfortable life (materially). For me it is just depressing to see where the human race is going. I try to spend time outside with my dogs and in the garden. A long walk in the forest also helps. If you don't have a job, perhaps you could get involved in some type of volunteer/community help activity. Send some PM's to people here you know well and ask for a listening ear. If I could, may I ask what you feel is missing in your life at the moment? What would help?

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

LouBelle, please call a professional right now! I don't know how the health system works in your country, but it sounds like you need to talk to someone immediately. Is there a hotline you could call? Please seek help now.

I know there are things in your life you need to change from your posts here. Is there anyone at all that could help you start to make that happen? Even a very small change to start? Your post has me very concerned about your well being. You have given so many on here such sage advice. Please talk to a professional.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Loubelle, I have sent you an e-mail

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Loubelle so many of us here are thinknig about you right now...I am near tears thinkikng about the suffering you are going through at the moment.

I don't know what it's like to be you...But I do know that I like you! I have sent you a PM sis...

• Ding
    Ding

LouBelle,

Do get some professional assistance!

Medication can really help.

Don't do anything self-destructive.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

LouBelle

You have many, many, friends here and many thinking of you.

Things can get better, and they will!

'Joe'

• SophieG
    SophieG

LouBelle...were we not having a chuckle about me confusing your location last week? I could feel your sweet spirit thru that PM. So whatever is wrong, please talk to someone, anyone, NOW. Don't not stay in your thoughts. Get UP go outside....Please....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit